Apsis Florida

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 27% less and rated 11% higher than other 3 star hotels

• illumina's Profile Photo

Budget Luxury

We stayed here for just one night, and it was just what we needed - a bit of relative luxury and relaxation in the middle of a long trek! The double room cost just over 50 euros (booked online), and had an ensuite bathroom with bath (albeit a small one), and a little balcony too, with nice views of the surrounding mountains. The minibar in the room has surprisingly reasonably-priced drinks!

Breakfast is included in the price, and is a buffet affair, so you can help yourself to as much as you like (bacon and eggs, toast, croissants, bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee etc).

Unique Quality: The hotel has a sauna (which we didn't try out) which is free for guests, open between 6pm and 10pm. It also has a mini-gym, which I believe you have to pay for.

• joesarraf's Profile Photo

Just what I needed.

When selecting a hotel, I have a set of prerequistes that MUST be met before I book a room.
    1. Free/reasonable wireless internet,
    2. Quality room,
    3. Free/reasonable parking, and
    4. A nice view.

With Apsis Arthotel, I got the above and more. The internet was free. The room was quite large (largest in Andorra) and clean. The bathroom was spacious, modern, clean and well presented. After a long day's drive, I was glad that the night before I arranged a booking at this hotel.

Parking is provided (fee). Onstreet parking is nowhere to be found.

Unique Quality: The view from my room, and I think from any room, unless you're in ground floor, was just superb. The tremendous sweeping views of the mountains was just breath-taking. I arrived at night, so didn't see at all the mountains (though I knew there were plenty, and what a drive through them it was), however in the morning I was astonished to see from my room such wonderful life. I'll be back, and most certainly will book a room again at Apsis Arthotel.

Oh and one more thing, the staff are great and multi-lingual.

Directions: When I was there in Sept 07, I had to find the hotel without GPS due to roadworks, a lot of streets seemed to be oneway. My advice is call up the hotel and confirm directions.

Comments