Apsis Florida

illumina's Profile Photo

Budget Luxury

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 25, 2008

We stayed here for just one night, and it was just what we needed - a bit of relative luxury and relaxation in the middle of a long trek! The double room cost just over 50 euros (booked online), and had an ensuite bathroom with bath (albeit a small one), and a little balcony too, with nice views of the surrounding mountains. The minibar in the room has surprisingly reasonably-priced drinks!

Breakfast is included in the price, and is a buffet affair, so you can help yourself to as much as you like (bacon and eggs, toast, croissants, bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee etc).

Unique Quality: The hotel has a sauna (which we didn't try out) which is free for guests, open between 6pm and 10pm. It also has a mini-gym, which I believe you have to pay for.

joesarraf's Profile Photo

Just what I needed.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 8, 2007

When selecting a hotel, I have a set of prerequistes that MUST be met before I book a room.
1. Free/reasonable wireless internet,
2. Quality room,
3. Free/reasonable parking, and
4. A nice view.

With Apsis Arthotel, I got the above and more. The internet was free. The room was quite large (largest in Andorra) and clean. The bathroom was spacious, modern, clean and well presented. After a long day's drive, I was glad that the night before I arranged a booking at this hotel.

Parking is provided (fee). Onstreet parking is nowhere to be found.

Unique Quality: The view from my room, and I think from any room, unless you're in ground floor, was just superb. The tremendous sweeping views of the mountains was just breath-taking. I arrived at night, so didn't see at all the mountains (though I knew there were plenty, and what a drive through them it was), however in the morning I was astonished to see from my room such wonderful life. I'll be back, and most certainly will book a room again at Apsis Arthotel.

Oh and one more thing, the staff are great and multi-lingual.

Directions: When I was there in Sept 07, I had to find the hotel without GPS due to roadworks, a lot of streets seemed to be oneway. My advice is call up the hotel and confirm directions.

3 Photos of Apsis Florida

Andorra la Vella Travel Forum

Need advice about Andorra la Vella, Andorra? Visit the Travel Forum for Andorra la Vella and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Andorra la Vella hotel reviews