Diplomatic

Terrible (1.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

Tags

Business Travel Budget Travel Road Trip
DAO's Profile Photo

THE WORST HOTEL IN EUROPE (IN MY OPINION)

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on November 4, 2005

I stayed here in June 2005 after I reserved a room via the internet. It said it had ‘Car Parking’ – no mention of a charge. I checked in and my car was parked outside for free. The receptionist told me to park my car underneath the hotel – so I did. In the morning there was a small miscellaneous charge they could not explain and a larger one for – CAR PARKING! When I tried to question this a large man appeared and explained that I would pay the bill. They refused to discuss the matter with me and the big guy really intimidated me.

I wrote to them on several occasions. They have never even had the decency to even acknowledge my emails.

I am still waiting!

MY OPINION: DON'T STAY HERE. EXTRA ITEMS MAY APPEAR ON YOUR ROOM BILL LIKE MAGIC IN THE MORNING AND THEY WILL NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER. IF YOU COMPLAIN IN WRITING - THEY WILL LIKELY JUST IGNORE IT.

MY VERDICT:
**** DO NOT STAY HERE ****

Unique Quality: I HAD EXTRA CHARGES OUT OF THIN AIR!

**** THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS HOTEL HAS NOW THREATENED ME WITH LEGAL ACTION BY EMAIL (17 MARCH 2007)****

Directions: DON'T BOTHER

2 Photos of Diplomatic

Andorra la Vella Travel Forum

Need advice about Andorra la Vella, Andorra? Visit the Travel Forum for Andorra la Vella and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Andorra la Vella hotel reviews