I found this map on http://www.hola-andorra.com/arinsal/english/arinsalgb.html, its a great map for anyone going to arinsal for the first time.
1. Departure to Coma Pedrosa trek, the Pic de Médécourbe, the Pla de l'Estany hut etc.
2. Aparthotel Patagonia
3. Aparthotel Crest
4. Chair lift to the Arinsal resort (very useful if there's a long queue at the gondola)
5. Rocky Mountain pub. Live music, snacks. Next door: good tapas restaurant
6. "La Fondue" restaurant. Fondues, raclettes, BBQ
7. Aparthotel Princesa Park. Bowling, video games, fitness centre with sauna jacuzzis etc., bar and disco.
8. Road leading to the upper gondola station. Can be used in winter but watch the weather.
9. Hotel Arinsal
10. Quo Vadis pub and restaurant. A very popular après-ski place. Busy times: 17:00 to 20:00 and 11:00 to ?
11. El Cau pub. A surf and ski bum hang out for deaf people. Live music.
12. Sisco's pub and tex-mex.
13. Gondola that takes you up to the slopes.
14. El Moli Italian restaurant.
15. El Surf pub/restaurant and disco. Nice BBQ food, pizzas and hamburgers. The disco's very popular.
16. Internet cafe / snack bar. Send your E-mails from here.
17. Pharmacy and ski rental
18. Supermarket / bread shop
19. Supermarket / bread shop
20. La Solana hotel
21. Les Feixes apartment blocks
22. Departure to the "Coll de les Cases" trek
23. Bank and money machine
24. Money machine
25. Supermarket / bar / bread shop
26. Dry cleaners
27. Apartments B4, B6 and chalet C14
28. Borda Calissa "Red X bar". Very popular après-ski bar. Pub, restaurant, great atmosphere.
29. "El Rancho" Argentinean BBQ restaurant.
30. Hotel Palomé
31. Caroline pub.
32. Road to the Pal ski resort, outdoor public pool, pitch and putt golf course and the "Borda Xixerella" restaurant.
33. Road to la Massana / Andorra-la-Vella.