against the lake
I would recommend Feriendorf Ossiach (espcially for families), but not highly!
1. They are apartments so we got 2 bedrooms, bathroom, (basic) kitchen, living area
& a veranda/balcony.
2. A fantastic setting - backdrop of lake & regal mountains
3. Good are info pack given on arrival
1. Reception was shut up when we arrived. There was a tiny note on the door explaining
where to go to check in but we failed (for some time) to see it and it was all very annoying.
2. Car park spaces are VERY limited and we had to park a long way away from our apartment.
3. The toilet stank of urine
4. They tried to overcharge me when I checked out. TIP - If, like me, you book online ensure
you print off the "voucher" that has the price quoted etc... and have it to hand when you
check out. Also, watch the charges - we didn't have breakfast there but it was added on.
In the end it was all sorted but it was just another pain.
Ossiach Travel Forum
Need advice about Ossiach, Austria? Visit the Travel Forum for Ossiach and ask our Answer Gurus.