Gasthof Kasino

yumyum's Profile Photo

Gasthof Hotel Kasino

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on October 22, 2011

I stayed here for one night in October 2011. I booked a single room for Euro 55.00 including breakfast and was given a double room for single use facing out back.

I was quite happy with my room for a night. Everything in the bathroom was working fine. All was clean.

The hotel offers free wifi. Mind you, this doesn't work in all the rooms nor did it in mine (no. 108) but I didn't mind as there are common corners where you can sit and use it. I did that and also used it in the restaurant after my evening meal. You need to get the access code from reception.

All the staff was very friendly. You can leave your luggage if your trains leave later.

Breakfast was buffet style with continental things. I got asked whether I wanted some egg.

Since I walked to the hotel from the railway station I don't know the situation for cars but I guess you may be able to drive there even though the hotel is located in the old town. Better check with the hotel before booking if this is important for you whether they offer parking.

I would stay there again any time.

Nearby Gasthof Kasino

5 Photos of Gasthof Kasino

View Professional Photos

Amenities at Gasthof Kasino

• Restaurant

Villach Travel Forum

Need advice about Villach, Austria? Visit the Travel Forum for Villach and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Villach hotel reviews