Göttlesbrunn Hotels

Our Members Say

• lotharlerch profile photo lotharlerch
  • Reviews: 907

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Gästehaus Edelmann: Nice place, good value for money

This is the one and only accommodation in the wine village Göttlesbrunn. we had a very nice and comfortable room and a good breakfast. But the real highlight was the tasting of the great wines MEdelmann and his family is producing. We heard also a lot about the very interesting history of this area. The nearby Carnuntum was one of the biggest cities of the Roman Empire.

I am sure we come back. latest when the wine I bought will be finished...

For details about Göttlesbrunn and Gästehaus Edelmann see the Göttlesbrunn page of MEdelmann!

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Wine Tasting
  • Written April 22, 2006

• MEdelmann profile photo MEdelmann
  • Reviews: 567

Gästehaus Edelmann: Holidays at the winery

It is the only accomodation facility here in Göttlesbrunn - and so I tell you about it. We have a little guest house on our winery. There are 4 double rooms and 2 single rooms.

It is run by my mother, which takes care of the guests. But if she is not here or on vacation (this can also happen sometimes :-), my father or even I take care of the guests.

You can taste the wines, talking with us, getting to know the winemaker´s everyday life.

And - that´s the best - it is situated in a central position. Note that Vienna and the Neusiedlersee (Lake Neusiedl) is only a stone´s throw away (25 resp. 17 km). Also Bratislava (the slovak capital) is not farer than Vienna (25 km). To Budapest it takes you a little bit longer, it is about 225 km to reach it.

• Opinion of Price: about average