Das Reinisch Swiss Quality Hotel

See Amenities

Another night in Mannsworth

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 19, 2013

My last night in Vienna I wanted to try a hotel close to the airport, but different from the beginning of my central european trip. They have two buildings and I think I got the lesser of the two. Clean, neat and adequate. The front desk lady was very helpful. I missed breakfast due to an early flight out.

Unique Quality: Use the S Bahn if you can. Take a 10 minute walk to the Mannworth station. Go on Mannwortherstrasse and turn right on Danubiastrasse, past the expressway and refinery to the S Bahn station. Pay at the East platform for tickets. The airport trains stop on the west platform 1 stop to the airport; Wein Mittte trains stop on the East platform (refinery side).

Directions: Mannworth part of Schwechat, Vienna

Nearby Das Reinisch Swiss Quality Hotel

Das Reinisch Swiss Quality Hotel

• Hotel Das Reinisch

Address: Mannswoerther Strasse 76, Schwechat - Mannswoerth, Vienna, Vienna, 2320, Austria

Amenities at Das Reinisch Swiss Quality Hotel

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Schwechat Travel Forum

Need advice about Schwechat, Austria? Visit the Travel Forum for Schwechat and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Schwechat hotel reviews