Lasserstrasse 47, Salzburg, Salzburg, 5020, Austria

Atel Hotel Lasserhof
Booking.com Expedia.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• stamporama's Profile Photo

Affordable place outside of old town

I chose this hotel because it had the qualities I was after: it was near the main train station ( 10 mins. walk), buffet breakfast was included, there was a bus station right in front of the hotel where one could easily ride to the old town section. Their breakfast buffet was average, same fare daily; the room was also of average size, mini-bar and free wifi. They don't have a safety box but the big wooden closet has its own key which you could lock and keep with you.

Directions: From main train station, walk south on Rainerstrasse, turn left on Wienerstrasse then turn right. Hotel is on the left corner after a block.

• bonio's Profile Photo

Hotel Lasserhof

Comfortable and friendly hotel, just a short walk from the railway station and the city centre attractions too.
    Large room for us, everything we needed there, and lovely and warm too!
    Decent buffet breakfast included in the reasonable price, enjoyed our short stay here.

• victorwkf's Profile Photo

Hotel Lassserhof

Hotel Lasserhof is a comfortable and affordable hotel in Salzburg which is located within walking distance of the major attractions of the city. The staff are friendly, and the rooms are comfortable though they appear to be a bit old. The free breakfast is ordinary and lack variety.

One of the good things about this hotel is that it is within short walking distance from the Salzburg railway station, which means you can easily push your luggage there without the need to take a taxi or bus. Furthermore, the bus stop where buses travel to the Salzkammergut region is within short walking distance, as well as the river and the famous Mirabell Gardens. Overall, a good hotel in a good location in Salzburg.

• LuckyVirgo13's Profile Photo

Fantastic Hotel

Fantastic hotel! We arrived at 8:30am from Venice on the overnight train (which I do NOT recommend unless you don't plan on sleeping!). They did not have a room available but invited us to have breakfast (breakfast is included with your room) even though we weren't checked in yet. After breakfast, we got a little bit of shut eye in the lobby (a room off the reception area with their free internet). About an hour into our "nap", we were told a room was available for us. And, what a lovely room it was! It was on the top floor and it was HUGE and nicely decorated. The beds were amazing...so comfortable with lovely down comforters! The ceiling was slanted and the windows were actually in the ceiling...like huge skylights. From what I could tell, the rooms on the lower floors had small balconys. There didn't appear to be much to view, so I would prefer the skylight window rooms given a choice next time. The bathroom was great. It was two rooms. One was the shower/tub and a sink and plenty of room to move around plus an amazing skylight window. The other room had the toilet and another sink. The hotel and room were very clean and the staff was extremely friendly. We arrived on a Sunday and since the laundramats are closed, the hotel said they could do our laundry for 5 euros a load. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the main strip and the Festung Hohensalzburg (castle on the hill). This hotel is best reached by cab for about 5 euros.

Directions: From the train station, take a cab for about 5 euros.

• hundwalder's Profile Photo

Best accomodation value in Salzburg

I cannot offer enough praise for the truly exceptional Hotel Lasserhof. I was certain that all Salzburg hotels of this quality would be well out of my price range. I got the pleasant surprise of a lifetime with the Lasserhof.

The hotel is in excellent condition and is maintained to the highest standards. The cleanliness of the facilities meets the most stringent Austrian standards. The furniture is of excellent quality and the beds and goose feathered quilts were very comfortable and warm. The staff was very helpful and the 24 hour ( always open ) reception fit our needs perfectly.

An excellent breakfast is included in the already low price. The food was delicious and filling, and a good variety is offered. The breakfast was so ample that we were satisfied until evening.

The information in this tip is updated for the 2006 season.

Unique Quality: Bravo to this excellent hotel. I would recommend it to anyone.

Not centrally located but an easy 3 minute bus ride from altstadt ( old town ). What more could you want ?

Directions: If you cannot locate it on mapquest, the referenced website, and the bus routes, let me know.

• Hotel Lasserhof: "nice stay"

We spent 3 nights at Lasserhof and we had a great time.

Simple, clean and family runned hotel at cheap rates.
    We really enjoyed our holiday and we reccomend this property to all travellers.

Lucian and Pauline

Unique Quality: Very Clean - Friendly staff

• MarieGutscher's Profile Photo

Excellent Service and CLOSE to EVERYTHING!

Walking distance from the train station the Lasserhof was our first choice while in Salzburg.

The staff were friendly and helpful while checking in and gave us great directions to head towards the old part of Salzburg - again - walking distance.

The bed was ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE! I slept like a baby for the first time since we had arrived in Austria.

The room was very clean and lovely and the bathroom was large. Oh, beware of the slanted smaller sized bathtub/shower...don't step back while shampoing your hair...it's like going down a slide standing up. My husband almost broke his neck!

We would stay here again and again!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Unique Quality: Centrally located!!

• lasserhof's Profile Photo

salzburg accomodation

Hi to the staff of Lasserhof,My wife and I just recently returned to
    Korea after our European trip and I wanted to thank you so very much for
    your warm hospitality and kind and friendly service.Your accomodations
    were the absolute best on our entire trip and I wanted to say thank you
    for everything.I highly recommend your place to anyone who would come
    to Salzburg and have gone back to the travel agent here in Gwang Ju
    South Korea where we booked our flight and Eurorail train ticket and have
    asked them to recommend others to you, who will travel to Salzburg in
    the future.Sincerly yours,Charles

Unique Quality: friendly staff

Directions: close to old town next to mirabell

• lasserhof's Profile Photo

Cheapest 4 star hotel in town

I was here at the Lasserhof for a few days in february and you get what they say exactly ? Don´t miss it if you come to salzburg, rich and good breakfast included in rate served untill 12 noon
    Robert

Unique Quality: Hore you get breakfast served untill 12 noon it´s good when you have been sightseeing the beer shops all the night before.............

Directions: Close to main train station and Mirabell Gardens