What a beautiful hotel....
1) The hotel is a more like a resort away from the city. It is 20 minutes outside of Salzburg in the lake district.
2) The area and the hotel are gorgeous. The hotel overlooks the beautiful Fuschl lake. You can walk down to the lake from the hotel. Most rooms also have lake views.
3) Part of the hotel is converted from a 16th century country house and is atmospheric.
4) Hospitality in all ways was impeccable. My best sacher torte awaited me in the room upon check-in. The entire whole cake was single-mouthedly devoured in two days.
5) The hotel rooms are modern, snazzy, the bathrooms are particularly lavish.
we are visiting salzburg in 10 days time and staying at the hotel jagdhof. anybody stayed there before?
also we are there for 3 days would it be best to hire a car and also mad keen on shooting.
are there any clay pigeon shoots/clubs in the region?
I don,t know about hiring a car unless you are travelling around the rural areas, inner Salzburg has virtually no public parking, the locals use "park and ride" carparks on the outskirts of the city.
Schwarzstrasse 5 - 7, Salzburg, Salzburg
Monchsberg Park 26, Salzburg, Salzburg
Makartplatz 4, Salzburg, Salzburg
Getreidegasse 37, Salzburg, Salzburg
Latest Salzburg hotel reviews
We've found that other people looking for this hotel also know it by these names:
Address: Schloss-Strasse 1, Hof bei Salzburg, Salzburg, 5322, Austria