Hotel Mitterhofer

Value Score

Poor Value

Costs More than similar hotels

See Same Stars, Better Value Hotels

Avoid this hotel if you can!!!!

Terrible (1.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 31, 2010

My wife and I were going skiing for a week and we booked this hotel a week before we were due to travel and paid a deposit on my credit card. That same night my son broke his kneecap in an accident so less than 24 hours after I booked the room I emailed them to explain that we would now have to cancel as we would obviously have to look after him. At worst I thought I would lose my deposit however the hotel, without my authority or agreement decided to take a 70% cancellation fee straight off my credit card and have refused to refund anything despite knowing the circumstances and having the booking for less than a day. When I threatened to report them to my credit card company they then chose to ignore me. They are not remotely interested in being helpful, this is purely an easy money making opportunity for them and that's abundantly apparent. If this is their business ethos and the way they like to treat their clients then you would be far better off elsewhere as there is plenty of choice in the area!!!

Unique Quality: None!

Nearby Hotel Mitterhofer

Hotel Mitterhofer

• Mitterhofer Hotel Schladming

Address: Salzburgerstrasse 371, Schladming, A-8970, Austria

Amenities at Hotel Mitterhofer

• Free Parking

Schladming Travel Forum

Need advice about Schladming, Austria? Visit the Travel Forum for Schladming and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Schladming hotel reviews