Biohotel Stanglwirt

Tags

Hiking and Walking
See Amenities
scottishvisitor's Profile Photo

If you can afford to stay here you must be rich

by written on August 4, 2007

We didn't stay at this hotel, our visit was just a short one. If I won the lottery or had a special occassion to celebrate I could be persuaded to be pampered here. The web site described the furnishings as 'biological' but I do think they mean 'natural' The most expensive time for a stay here is Christmas/New Year when rates rise (for a studio room the cheapest) from 176 euro per person to 305 euro on a half board basis. Maybe when I retire I could have a Christmas treat here - Ah dream on - BTW the 3rd. picture shows the rooms at the back of the hotel they don't look quite as luxurious as the ones at the front.

Unique Quality: I would recommend you check out the web site to see for yourself what is on offer here - leave your sound on the music is wonderful!!

Directions: Walk through the under pass as you leave the village then past the stables then turn right

Nearby Biohotel Stanglwirt

• Shuttle Service
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Free High Speed Internet

Going Travel Forum

Need advice about Going, Austria? Visit the Travel Forum for Going and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Going