Innrain 3, Innsbruck, Tirol, 6020, Austria

Booking.com Orbitz.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• morgenhund's Profile Photo

A comfortable choice near the old town

I decided to get away from a few problems in Vienna with a couple of nights in Innsbruck, and headed for the Hotel Innsbruck. Admittedly I didn't use all its facilities - there is an indoor pool in the basement and a spa area which I should have taken advantage of. Since my offer did not include breakfast (EUR 16 per day) I went to the nearby local market hall and had a very adequate cheap breakfast on the Saturday and treated myself on the Sunday - it was well worth the money.

The room was well-appointed and freshly renovated, and although I had a street-side room the glazing was adequate to ensure that the roaring traffic along the Innrain did not disturb my sleep. The bathroom was newly installed and the room perfectly comfortable for my needs. The reception were polite and helpful and my stay a very pleasant one. I'd certainly return.

For drivers there is an under car park with lift - it can be used for EUR 10 per day by guests - parking can be very difficult to find in Innsbruck otherwise. Don't let the gaudy exterior put you off, it is not a 1970s horror inside!

I paid EUR 175 for two nights - through hotelclub.net (admittedly some of this was paid for by my loyalty dollars).

Unique Quality: For me the location - very close to the old city centre was the dealmaker. It was perfectly comfortable and the breakfast buffet was well worth it. It doesn't have the same character as the Weisses Kreuz but is nevertheless worth staying at.

Directions: Close to the old city and on the banks of the River Inn

• morgenhund's Profile Photo

Great location and facilities

Initially the garish 70s facade of the hotel put me off staying at the Hotel Innsbruck, on the Innrain - the river Inn and the Nordberg being clearly visible from the window of my room. The hotel has been renovated recently and provides very comfortable four star accommodation. Booking through hotelclub.net I paid EUR 79 a night excluding breakfast - about average. On the Sunday morning I enjoyed the lavish breakfast buffet - definitely recommended although EUR 16 per head.

My room was well-appointed with TV, minibar, safe and en-suite shower room - fully equipped with toiletries etc too. The bed was comfortable although if you ask for a single room you might only get a single bed (rather than DRSO!) There is a swimming pool in the basement for use by guests, which was a very pleasant surprise although I didn't use it.

Locationwise it is only two minutes from the Golden Roof and very central for all the old town's amenities.

• aukahkay's Profile Photo

Close to the convention center and old town

The Innsbruck Hotel is a charming 4-star hotel close to the convention center and the old town. The rooms are small but cosy. I chose this hotel because its rates were reasonable and it was within walking distance to the convention center where I was attending a medical conference.

Unique Quality: Conveniently located in the old town and within walking distance to the convention center. Efficient and hospitable service.

• Rhondaj's Profile Photo

Caters to Skiers

The 1970's green and orange room decor was an assault to the senses, but given the cheap price of this place, we couldn't complain. As it was winter, we used the broad ledge outside our window as a refrigerator. We had an 'inside' room, and thus no view, but we only use our room to crash so I never care anyway...

The lounge and restaurant areas have recently been remodeled and they were very nice.

Stayed half-board and never went away hungry. Pleasant staff.

Unique Quality: There is a large storage room for your ski equipment. Small pool in the basement.

Directions: short walk to catch buses to ski resorts

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

The lovely Hotel Innsbruck,...

The lovely Hotel Innsbruck, just next to the Golden Roof here in Innsbruck!! And the icing on the cake?? We were given this lovely and beautifully-furnished junior suite. The bedside area was adorned with antique lamps (very Belle Epoque). All we could do was gasp in astonishment considering that we paid a very inexpensive rate to stay in this lovely and centrally-located hotel.
    Can't remember.... but it wasn't expensive...

Directions: Just a stone's throw away from the Golden Roof and the main shopping street of Maria-Theresienstrasse (near the Kongreßhaus with a view of the Tyrolean Alps..).

Address: Innrain 3, Inn

More about Hotel Innsbruck

Innsbruck Hotel Route Syytem

by s-e-n-i about all kinds of...

here's the addres of the great page where you can find an accomodation that suits you best. On the map, which is divided in few colour zones, you can see little black boxes with numbers. That's all hotels, pensions, motels,... just click on one and you'll see it's name.
In .pdf file are listed all possible accomodations with all important details!!! The best thing is that in Innsbruck you'll find marks where each zone is and where each accomodation is!!!
When I came there for the first time, I imidiatly found pension I was staying in and all without a map!!!
It's fantastic!!!!!!

Had an experience with any of these hotels?

by diver-x

Any recommendations on these?

Austria Classic Hotel Binders
Hotel Goldener Löwe
Guest house Finkenberg
Guest house Striede
Guest house Kaserer

Looking for an INEXPENSIVE place, less than 80 euros/night. Don't mind shared WC/bath, walking distance to old town.

Thanks,

Sharon

Re: Had an experience with any of these hotels?

by Nykaenen

Are you familiar with Innsbruck hotel route system?
Helped me great deal last year and this one as well. I suggest you check it out.
Personally I can recommend Pension Zillertal, about 45 euros, 15 min on foot from the center.

Good luck.