Ischgl Hotels

• lewis411 profile photo lewis411
  • Reviews: 1

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Grillalm: Not so pleasant

I arrived in Ischgl alone to stay at the Grillalm for only one night and the nightstaff at the reception were pleasant and the bar staff also fine, the room was clean and spotless and well made. Nice dining room and bar as well. However at 9:30am the maid came into my room while I was completely bare without even a knock. I went to the reception shortly after to see if I could check out one hour later and was declined rudely by the receptionist. Being unhappy about the maid coming in, I let the receptionist know and she did not seem to care. When I came down to check out the receptionist was one the phone obviously to a friend of some sort. I stood waiting at the desk for 20 minutes before she got off the phone and allowed me to check out. She continued to be rude, no smile, no have a nice day. After paying €130 for a double bedroom for a 12 hour stay and getting this treatment I would never stay again.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Singles, Skiing and Boarding, Business Travel
  • Written April 23, 2008

• peterdhduncan profile photo peterdhduncan
  • Reviews: 174

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotels Verwall and Chasa Nova

We stayed at the comfortable Hotel Chasa Nova, but had our meals, which were excellent, in the Hotel Verwall. The Hotel Chasa Nova is immediately behind the Hotel Verwall.

They are situated right on the edge of the town, which meant that they were well away from the noise of a lot of building works going on nearer to the town centre, no doubt, in preparation for the forthcoming skiing season.

• Opinion of Price: N/A