Hotel Hocheder

Expedia.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Seefeld in Tirol

A beautiful house in SeefeldA beautiful house in Seefeld

the look out point above seefeldthe look out point above seefeld

postal hornpostal horn

Reither SpitzeReither Spitze

How to get to?

by Andreiuta

Hi,

I will go to Seefeld, Austria this winter, flying to Innsbruck. I am not planning in getting a car – I’ll simply ride the ski buss. My return flight takes off at 6:30 AM. I was wondering if there is any way to get from Seefeld back to the airport so early in the morning. If not, I will have to book a room in Innsbruck for the last night.

Also, can anyone recommend me a place where to stay in Seefeld? Thanks!

RE: How to get to?

by Maggamin

Hello!

I don't know about if you can get to Innsbruck so early - well... there's always the possibility to take a taxi of course, it is a distance of about 20-30 minutes.

I do know however absolutely the best hotel I've ever stayed in: Hotel Die Post: . I've been there twice with a group (I'm a tourist guide) and people love it. The rooms are so cosy, the atmosphere so nice and decoration very typical. And the food: nowhere better. You would not be disappointed.

Have a nice stay in this favorite town of mine.

Margret
Iceland

RE: RE: How to get to?

by Rhondaj

Have you checked the train schedule?
We stayed in Innsbruck (which was very nice!), but went up to Seefeld a few times by train. We ate dinner at Die Post--and I can vouch for the restaurant- good food, cozy atmosphere, and friendly people.

RE: RE: How to get to?

by Andreiuta

Thank you all for the very fast replies!

RE: How to get to?

by globetrott

according to the web-page
www.oebb.at
the 1st bus of the day is leaving Seefeld at 05.33a.m.
arriving at the airport at 06.22a.m.
so you better take a hotel-room at Innsbruck !!

Travel Tips for Seefeld in Tirol

Your guest card

by rebibi

Don't forget to present your regional guest card at the cash-desk of the mountain-railways, you will get a little discount! The lovely decorated windows of almost every home and hotel and the beautiful views at lakes and mountains.

Gambling

by Madschick

Well, this is not really a sport - but watching some people you cannot help but getting this impression!

Seefeld does have a casino and I could convince my wife to spend one evening there! Unfortunately we were not very successful, but that's the way it goes!!!

Here is the website of the Casino Seefeld

SEEFELD

by Maria_75

Seefeld is one of the places I visited when I was living in Innsbruck. It's a fantastic beautiful little town! It's incredible to walk around there, it feels like you are in a old fairytale or something... :) The landscape is stunning, the houses are beautiful and the people are so nice.

Unfortunately I don't have so many pictures from here. At the end of the film I dropped the camera in the floor, it opened and many of the pictures inside got broken... :( But at least you can admire the picture of this wonderful house... ;)

Comments