Waldhotel Seefeld

See Best VT Value Hotels

Tags

Skiing and Boarding Budget Travel
See Amenities

A decent hotel without breaking the budget

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 9, 2007

The Waldhotel is located about 20 minutes walking away of the downtown, right on the free-shuttle route. It is a three-star hotel, with clean medium sized rooms. It has a sauna and solarium (although I haven’t checked them, so I can’t say anything about them), and a storage room for skiis. My room had very nice views of the mountains, a large balcony, and a huge bathroom. Also it came with more that enough storage area. The staff was useful and friendly. I believe I paid about like 50 euros per night, at the end of January.

The only thing I can say bad about the place is the restaurant: don’t even bother. I ate there only once when I was too tired to go out in the village, and the food was terrible. It’s true that you’ll have to walk to the hotel after dinner (the last buss passes at 5:40PM), but it’s an easy, short walk, so I see now reason one would eat that food.

Unique Quality: Absolutely huge bathroom, with plenty of room on the heater to dry your wet skiing clothes.

Directions: I would simply take a cab from the train station (it's only 5 minutes away), or if you don't have a lot of luggage, you can take the free shuttle.

Nearby Waldhotel Seefeld

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Kitchenette

Seefeld in Tirol Travel Forum

Need advice about Seefeld in Tirol, Austria? Visit the Travel Forum for Seefeld in Tirol and ask our Answer Gurus.

Explore Deeper into Seefeld in Tirol
Olympia Sport und Kongresszentrum-Best sauna ever!
Skiing