Our Members Say
- Reviews: 2
Pension Gurlerhof: Reasonably priced accommodation in Solden
Reasonably priced accommodation on the main road (as is most of Solden) .The rooms are a bit old-fashioned but large and quite comfortable. We paid e54 for a double room with en-suite facilities and a balcony. Good breakfast supplied by a friendly host.
Unique Quality: Views of local peaks albeit over the main road.
- Reviews: 32
Haus Konrad: Best location
"Haus Konrad" is a family business: there is Mr. Konrad and Mrs. Resi. They are both old and with major healthy problems, but if you don't talk to them, is impossible to notice that.
The house capacity is for 7 guests maximum, all at the top floor: 3 rooms for 2 persons and 1 room for 1 person. Also there is a small kitchen witch is for all rooms together, fully equiped, where we spend our evenings after ski, all together for a drink (we were 7 persons in the group).
Breakfast included, you may eat as much as you can (22 Euro/person/night, or 20 without breakfast).
Because I have a look forward, I want to tell you here that I have no idea if the price is good or bad for the area, but worth every cent.
I also have to tell you that you need to speck German, because the family doesn't speck English; they understand a little bit, but maybe not enough.
Anyway, I can tell you the local custom and there will be no problem:
1. Breakfast is no earlier than 8 o'clock in the morning.
2. Ski shoes are placed in the basement, don't walk in the house with them.
3. House is close after 10-11 PM, but you have a key together with the room key.
4. Separate the garbage.
5. Don't shower after 10 PM.
6. Don't smoke inside.
Mostly, these are the rules. If I didn't mention something, please forgive me...
Unique Quality: This house is having two best qualities, equal as importance:
1. Behind the house is bus station who drive you to the tracks.
2. Two minutes away walking, you can find AQUA DOME resort.
You can not have better then that!!!!
- Reviews: 2
Pension Astoria: Great little B & B
The Astoria is a very nice well run little
pension serving an included buffet breakfast.
Our double room was very spacious with
a huge round tub (for 2).There is no lift in the hotel so be prepared to carry all that you bring
if you happen to be on the 3rd floor. This pension has great views to the mountain
(the Giggigogh lifts are just down the road)
At night the pension is very quiet..great for sleeping as you are away from the town noise..We left all our skiis/boots/poles etc
at the main lift so we did not have to walk up
the rather steep little hill in our skiboots.The cost was just 15 euros for the week which was worth it.
Unique Quality: Great mountain views, nice rooms,good hearty breakfast,little common room to play cards in and relax.
- Reviews: 1
Pensione Astoria: Great value, very nice place.
There are many places to stay just like this one. Astoria was 30 Euro per person, per night, includes breakfast. Very clean, great staff.
Unique Quality: Great view of the village and the lift. No problem walking to the village and staggering home.
- Reviews: 351
Appartement Oskar: Warm family inn
This is a lovely little appartment, with lovely people running it. The beds are good, rooms have a great view of the mountains, and you can just roll from your bed to the lifts that take you to the slopes. Can't be better located than this.
Unique Quality: Close to the lifts to the slopes, warm family atmosphere, nice rooms, just one of the best places to stay
- Reviews: 270
Alpenheim Mathias: A B&B a bit outside Sölden
This very friendly B&B has got 6 rooms. All the rooms have got a Bathroom and TV.
The house is very nicely and cosy furnished, lots of wood.
The breakfast is a small Buffet with everything you need for a good day on the skis.
Unique Quality: The House is in the Part of Sölden called Kaisers about 2km from Sölden main village. The Skibus stop is only a few meters from the house. The place beeing a bit out of the way makes it quiet but is the only negative thing about the place too, specialy in the evening its a long walk back from the village...
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Sölden
Achweg 2, Solden, 6450, Austria
Rechenau Nr 499, Solden, 6450, Austria
Auweg 3, Solden 6450, Austria
Explore the World
- Residence Inn Naples
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Destin
- Best Western Castillo Del Sol
- Super 8 Battle Creek
- Protea Hotel OR Tambo
- Charlton House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cedar Falls University Plaza
- Hotel Royal Esplanade
- Doncaster Moat House
- K+K Hotel Opera
- Grangefield Oasis Club
- Comfort Inn Oceanside (50 S.E. 20th Avenue.)
- Theodore Woolsey House
- Punahoa Beach Apartments
- Solden: Save money, Book now !
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Solden: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Solden: Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Solden: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
Latest Sölden hotel reviews
- Solden: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Solden: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Solden: Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Solden: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.