Value Score Average Value
Good For Couples
For a triple suite in April we paid about $120 a night. Of course, single rooms and offseason would be cheaper.
Unique Quality: This is a really nice hotel. Seems to cater to a business crowd. Rooms are clean and neat and modern, lots of wood and mirrors, quite stylish.
Lobby has a computer (free for guests) in the reading room, so checking email is a popular activity there.
Also, the buffet breakfast is very good.
Directions: Praterstrasse 72
(Near the Prater, obviously.)
tel. (+43-1) 211 30-0
Popular Hotels in Vienna
Philharmonikerstrasse 4, Vienna, Vienna
Kaerntner Ring 16, Vienna, Vienna
Mariahilferstrasse 15, Vienna, Vienna
Kaerntner Ring 9, Vienna, Vienna
Explore the World
- Ramada Express Hotel Casino
- Carpe Diem Claros Resort & Spa Hotel
- Renaissance Makati City Hotel
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts Great Smokies Lodge
- Hotel 45
- Hotel Rome - at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
- Radisson North Denver Graystone Castle
- San Antonio Hotel & Spa Malta
- Hotel Harvey
- Atlantica Resort
- Hayman Great Barrier Reef
- Q1 Resort And Spa
- Holiday Inn Express AMERICUS, GA
- Signature at MGM Grand