Golden Tulip Wien City

Satisfaction Average

Costs 33% less but rated 13% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Vienna

Nextdoor Bar ViennaNextdoor Bar Vienna

Across the street of the AlbertinaAcross the street of the Albertina

Secession, Vienna, ATSecession, Vienna, AT

Mariahilfer Kirche, Vienna, ATMariahilfer Kirche, Vienna, AT

ETAP hotel Wien messe

by stacy_yx

Hi
I jus saw that this hotel is openin 15nov. And a quick chk on the web shows that it is prob located next to ibis Wien messe. Any idea if it is a gd idea to stay with them?it's relative cheap at arms eur 60 and below...how is the neighbourhood n ease to getting to the sights in the old centre?
How is a Etap hotel like? I have stayed in Ibis chain before n found it rather acceptable but I am not willing to part with eur90 for ibis Wien messe..
Is etap worse off than ibis chain?
I m tryin to find cheap accom (since I will be there for 4-5 nights in 1st week of December) in the range of eur 70 m below but seems like that amount won't get me any place in Vienna

by df53

we are staying here next week. Its self catering but suits us.

by lotharscheer

Etab is a simplified version of Ibis (the same company), the location is quite good (3 U-Bahn stops to St. Stephen's).
For cheap hotels in Vienna this site is good:

by johngeres

ETAP is a good hotel, which provide numerous services at an affordable rate.

Travel Tips for Vienna

Iternary

by ArabSindibad

I 'll strive to make this honeeymoon the best holiday I 've made ever & I 'll make

I made up my mind to rent a car in the Austarian lands. I think I'll rent it in Zell Am See & Give it back as soon as I get in Vienna.

I decided based on my dear VT's wise opinions not to stay very long in Zell Am See for a 5 nights. I think I 'll stay for 3 or 4 nights. When Stayiing Zell Am See, I 'll enjoy a variety of things to do like: going to Kaprun Glacier, para glade, ride the small plane, other adventures ... etc.

Do you suggest a lovely & romantic city or town to travel that is close to Venice I can reach easily by train or by renting a car & I can return back to Venice in order to travel to my next destination whcih is Vienna either by train or by airlines with no any hassle ??

go see schronbrunn palace. if...

by dinasmurf

go see schronbrunn palace. if it is the only thing you, see this because it is truely magnificent and full of history. you can easily spend hours here inside and outside in the gardens and the zoo. my friends getting stuck in the revolving doors at the hotel........

Hofburg: Empirial Appartment and Silver Rooms

by Pavlik_NL

The glorious history of Habsburgian times come alive in the Hofburg. Here the museums Silverkammer (Silver treasury) and Kaiser appartments (the empirial chambers) show the incredable wealth that surrounded the Habsburg emperors. In the Things to do Tips more about these museums, as well as on the website Hofburg museum: www.hofburg-wien.at

Graben from a different angle....

by steventilly

Graben from a different angle. The 'staute' in these two pictures is the Pestsaule, the 'plague column'. Though it was supposed to commemorate the end of the plague it had a hidden meaning in actually commemorating deliverance of the jesuits from the protestants.

Votivkirche, just along from...

by steventilly

Votivkirche, just along from the Rathaus. This reminded us a lot of St. Pauls Church Strasbourg, though apparently it was built in the style of Cologne Cathedral. We had the feeling that the Viennese court of the time was modelling its city on other fine cities around Europe - a little stuck for originality. Well, it was a lovely church all the same, and in a fairly quiet corner of the city - maybe I should have put this 'off the beaten path'.

Comments