Dorotheergasse 3, Vienna, Vienna, 1010, Austria

Booking.com Hotels.com Expedia.com

Costs 37% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Penelope4's Profile Photo

Right in the centre of Vienna

I attended a ball and did not fancy taking a taxi at around 3 a.m. so I booked a room in advance. The Portiers are very helpful. Breakfast was excellent. Room was quiet. Price was alright. I couldn't ask for more.

Unique Quality: The hotel is right in the heart of the city and every important landmark is at a walking distance.

Directions: Get off at Stephansplatz Station of U1 or U3 (metro/underground)

• Redang's Profile Photo

Perfect Location

Very close to all attractions of Vienna and very quiet at night; helpful staff. If I come back to Vienna, I'd go to the same hotel.

Single room: 56,40 Euros (B&B); Feb. '10.

- Fax: (+43) (1)512 15 31 20

Third pic: What I saw from the room.

Directions: City centre (the heart actually), at a stone's throw from the Cathedral.

Metro: Stephansplatz (lĂ­nes U2 y U3.

• moacha's Profile Photo

The hotel neat Stephansdom

This hotel is immediately in the Stephansdom.
    Internal equipment is somewhat old and lift is so small and also moves late .
    The room is excessively narrow.
    Only on a bed, your suitcase can be opened.
    Minimum equipment of amenity etc. is ready.

Unique Quality: You can go to Hofburg and the main tourist resorts on foot in InnereStadt.
    At the night,it is easy to see lighted-up Stephansdom, While hearing the sound of a bell.
    Although breakfast is a buffet style, there is no quantity not much.
    The staff's service is very average.

Directions: Near Stepansdom

• PetraofVancouver's Profile Photo

Right in the heart of historic Vienna

The Graben hotel was near by the Graben, a pedestrian shopping area close to the Stephansdom. You are close to everything - shops, the underground transit system, the Hofburg, etc. As a single female traveller I felt safe enough to walk around in the evening just taking in all the sights and smells. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Part of my 3 night package included a meal in their restaurant, breakfast every morning, and a 3 hour city tour with Cityrama. My room was clean, bright and spacious. I would definitely come back, and for a much longer stay and bring more money next time!

Directions: Hofburg Quarter, right off Graben

• deeper_blue's Profile Photo

Great location and good breakfast

Graben is right in the centre of town, and the staff are good, I remember being checked in by some Greek Geordie!!
    Rooms are well furnished and the breakfast is great.

More about Graben Hotel

A gem in the heart of the historical district

by psychofluffbunny__ about Graben Hotel

Our stay at the Graben hotel was a mixed bag to be honest. The hotel is a small hotel/restaurant set very central to all historical and shopping districts. It is an historical hotel, so therefore is of old quaint stylings, so if you are looking for a sheraton/hilton style chain hotel - this is not the place for you!

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable. Unfortunately on the first night we stayed there was a banging noise coming from the plumbing in the bathroom and after night two, we requested to be moved. We were moved to an upper floor room at the opposite side of the building which was bright and airy and again very comfortable.

However, at 7am in the morning, the house dorectly next door which was having building works done, were dropping bits of debris through metal chutes to five floors down so the noise was incredible and we had to request another room. Our final room was smaller but again clean and comfortable and thankfully - noise free!

Breakfast was a selection of cold meats, breads, jams and cheeses. There was a good selection and again te staff were very helpful and friendly. The best part of this hotel was its location. It was centrally located near all districts of historical interest and just off the main shopping district. There was also an underground two minutes walk away.

Graben, ViennaGraben, Vienna

Graben, ViennaGraben, Vienna

Graben, Vienna, ATGraben, Vienna, AT

Graben, Vienna, ATGraben, Vienna, AT

Vienna Hotel

by ileanardz

Hi, I'm a mexican girl going to Vienna next month.
And I am looking for a good hotel. Can you recomend me something?

What I am looking for is:

*Location (near from u-bahn and centre city to be able to walk and know a bit of Vienna)
*Shuttle Service (this is very important to me because my leaving flight is at 6 am or If you have a better idea to get the airport that early, please tell me?)

I am not hoping for a great price...

Thanks in advance.

by WStat

Hi,
I would consider the "NH-Hotel Vienna", located in one of Viennas main-shopping streets, a few steps from U-Bahn (U3) and about 500 meters from City-Center. Price is relatively fair for expensive Vienna (EUR 99,-) nhwien@nh-hotels.com
As to the airport shuttle, I would recommend to take "Airport Taxi Vienna" (they are the cheapest, charging you EUR 27.-)phone 0676 310 6840, as all the other shuttles like CAT (airport train) are not operated in the early morning hours.
Have a nice stay!

by von.otter

I am suggesting to you K + K Palais Hotel, Rudolfsplatz 11 Vienna.

It is in easy walking distance of the major sights, though at a distance, therefore you have a feeling that you are going and coming from these sights and not sleeping on top of them. Also, as you walk from your hotel to the museums and the Hofburg you will see other parts of the city.

We were very pleased when we stayed there for the New Year of 2002.

Good luck!

Graben 4 ESTRELLAS,
. DOROTHEERGASSE 3 ,
1010 VIENNA,

It will be my hotel during my visit to Vienna (next month, BTW), try, at a stone's throw from the Cathedral

by ileanardz

Redang: I found no vacancy at Graben.

by Redang

Use www.booking.es, www.venere.com, www.hotelopia.es just in case (but I don't promise you anything)

by robert480

You might also try hrs.com for booking a hotel. The facilities page should tell you if the hotel has a shuttle. Last month I stayed at the Hotel Caroline on Gudrunstrasse 138. U Bahn stop is Keplerplatz. It's a modern hotel with a great breakfast included. Price was 52 Euros. Free WiFi too.

by ileanardz

Thak you very much VT's for your help!!
I already booked in one on the center of the city!

62 euros, breakfast included and WIFI free too!

I will let you know my review about it.

by Redang

Great!, have a nice time!

VT's
Thanks a lot for youw help i just wanna said Austria Hotel was great.
In Melk I stayed at Stadt Melk Hotel.

I will post my revies soon.

Thanks a lot for your help.
It was great!!

Ileana

by Redang

I hope you had a great time there as I really did!

Comments