Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Solo
We stayed there in Dec 2005, 3 nights, with breakfast. The service was good, breakfast great, it is a pretty new hotel, very clean, spacious rooms.
It isn't in the center but U-bahn (metro) station is quite close, so there is no problem geting to the center.
Unique Quality: An old remise for trams or storage just accross, that nowadays serves as a club of some sort.
There's a food shop nearby, Billa I think.
Directions: Near Danube, close to bridge to UN city.
Popular Hotels in Vienna
Philharmonikerstrasse 4, Vienna, Vienna
Kaerntner Ring 16, Vienna, Vienna
Schulerstrasse 10, Vienna, Vienna
Mariahilferstrasse 15, Vienna, Vienna
Explore the World
- Hidden Beach Resort - Au Naturel Club
- Siesta Springs Serviced Apartments
- Hotel Mar Monte
- Old Sydney Holiday Inn
- AmericInn of Bozeman, MT
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Houston/I-10 West
- Berjaya Times Square Hotel
- Renaissance Orlando Resort At Seaworld
- Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
- Ramada Inn
- Hilton Jerusalem
- Travelodge Hotel Sydney
- Panorama Deira Hotel
- Ventura Inn and Suites Rotorua