Hotel-Pension ARPI

Hotel Arpi
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Terrible

• The worst services

Hi,I tried to stay in April hotel in Jan 2012.
    I have never seen such bad services in allEurope!!!
    They closed reception
    at 21.00, this day train brought us to Vienna railway station with delaying for an half an hour at 21.00 and it takes 10 minute to get to hotel, but they Were closed and didn't pick up the phone!!! I don't recommend!!! They take money from card as fee!!!unbelievable!!!

• the most unprofessional and rude service I had!

I booked the hotel online and I called them one day in advance about my late arrival. In the phone, the front desk lady promised there will be someone to give me the keys upon my arrival. However, on my date of travel, I got their phone call 5 mins before the departure of my train and they told me nobody would be there to hand in the keys to me at night. They even said they didnt promise that one day ago. They have very very bad attitude to the customer. In the phone, they interrupted the customer very rudely without hearing any explanation from me. If there is really a problem with my late arrival, they could call me earlier so I could re plan my trip. But it seems like they recognized this problem at the last min and it totally ruined my trip. I have to cancel my entire trip b/c I wont be able to find a hotel with such a short notice of change. They are the most unprofessional and rude service I ever had!!!!!

• Vienna's cornhole

(Hotel/)Pension ARPI, Wien, Austria.

After over 50 hotels this summer, among them pensions, guesthouses, and travelling around half the world, I came to this rat-hole, or should I say Cornhole of Austria. This is not a Hotel, but more of a block of bed-sitters.

The rooms looks like something from a horror movie from a cabin in the forest. The Supposed WLAN does not work, and the IT guy the hotel uses is useless and unprofessional, and you can't connect if you have a MAC or if you have Windows7 or anything. The WLAN does not work in all rooms

Well, If you're a normal adult person (not a serial killer), and needs a hotel in the middle of the City, do NOT choose this hotel. It does not look good, It does not smell good, it does not feel good, it has no ambiance (don't let the OK reception fool you). There's no parking except street parking, Breakfast is dry bread and Jam and terrible coffee. So if you need a slight bit of "luxuary", or parking, or WLAN, or any other facility (Such as a hair dryer, Sewing kit, shower cap, shoeshine kit, laundry, internet, pool, soap, shampoo, mains socket for charging your mobile/pc/shaver, parking, toothpicks, spacious rooms, quiet rooms, air condition, Fan, charm, ambiance, family facilities, or anything you would expect from a normal hotel) - Do NOT use this hotel! It is by far the least inviting and uncharming block of bed-sitters / flats type pension I've ever been to... Not good at all--

But the staff are nice, VERY helpful reception, and the bathroom clean (enough), It also has a nice proximity to the center of Wien (Vienna) .

Unique Quality: none