Nh Wien

Mariahilfer Strasse 32-34, (formerly Astron Suite Hotel Wien), Vienna, Vienna, 1070, Austria

NH Wien Hotel
NH Hoteles Travelocity Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 21% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• christine.j's Profile Photo

A very good choice

We had originally booked for three, but then my husband couldn't come with us, so it was just my daughter and myself. The room they gave us was a suite, a large bedroom, a living-room with a couch, wide enough to sleep on it, a kitchen corner with table and fridge and a huge bathroom, which could be divided into two parts by an extra door.The fridge especially was very handy in this hot summer.
    The hallway leading to the suite was dark, another lightbulb wouldn't have been luxury.
    Breakfast was included in the rate, it was a good buffet style breakfast.

Unique Quality: Unique qualities: the staff's friendliness. They were all very friendly, very helpful. My daughter got sick during the end of our stay, they gave us information about pharmacies, doctors, medication, they really cared and wanted to help.Not at all common in a large and busy hotel.
    Several weeks later, we had long returned home, we were sent a small camera. This had originally been part of the deal, but it hadn't been provided by the time we were there, so they mailed it to us.

Directions: There is a subway stop right next to the hotel, on Mariahilferstrasse.

More about Nh Wien

Hotel Reccomendations

by DGPoohBear

I will be in Vienna for a few days in Feb. Can you give me some advice on where to stay? I will be arriving via air and leaving via rail, should I stay near the train station or the city center? Hotel suggestions? Thanks!

Re: Hotel Reccomendations

by barbara.m

my daughter and I spent some days at the NH HOtel Wien last summer. we paid about 120 euro per night and had a bedroom, living room with another sofa bed, a bar -like kitchen counter witha fridge , a bathroom and a separate toilet. we really liked it there.my daughter got ill and had to stay in bed, they helped us with advice about medication and pharmacies.
breakfast was included, buffet style, the dining room a bit disorganized.
location is very convenient to the West Bahnhof, on a direct underground line, just a few stops. you can also walk there. address is Mariahilferstrasse, through a shopping arcade. the main entrance is through lindenstrasse, just off mariahilferstrasse.
on the negative side, the hallways were pretty dark, I don't know if the lightbulbs were always broken or if they tried to save energy.
but all in all I can recommend this hotel.
barbara