The Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel

Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel
Booking.com Travelocity Renaissance Hotels

Similarly priced and rated as other 4.5 star hotels

• adema29's Profile Photo

Good choice for long therm stays

One of those hotels in Marriott's chain... one of the good ones.
    A good choice as usual when my wife is choosing a hotel :)
    First of all, I have to mention that we have booked an Imperial Club room. All these rooms and suites (the Club ones) are in the a newer building, opposite the main one. Very nice rooms with breakfast included and also snacks, cakes, fruit, wine, champagne almost all the time during the day (served in the club lounge). Also, bottled water and mini-bar included in the room price.
    The distance to the city is not so bad and anyway you'll have the S-bahn only 200 m away. This is helping you rich all places in Vienna in minutes.

Unique Quality: Clean, tidy, good food, comfortable and not so expensive.

• Vijith's Profile Photo

Excellent value

This Hotel is classified as a 4-star but is more like a 5-star in reality. The most remarkable aspect was the service. The staff that I came across from various departments were consistently very helpful and charming. The room was large and the bed was large and comfortable. I stayed just for 3-nights on a short business trip in early December. This Hotel certainly enriched my Vienna experience. I would strongly recommend this hotel. The Underground station is just 3 minutes walk from the hotel. The girl at the reception suggested that I try taking the underground to the airport instead of a taxi. That was a great tip!

• Excellent hotel in Vienna

While writing, I am currently enjoying my stay at Renaissance Penta Vienna. We booked this hotel because it belongs to the Marriott chain, which is our favourite. Since we were 3 persons sharing the room, we decided to book a business suite for the price of 214 € per night which was a great deal because:
    *the hotel is very nice and high level;
    *we could enjoy club level benefits, which are:
    -free internet connection (which I am using right know!);
    -4 free food presentations daily and unlimited drinks 24 hours a day;
    -free use of computers (but I had my personal laptop with me).

The hotel is close to city centre, walking distance to Belvedere.
    It is also very close to Rennweg station (1 min. walk), from where you get easy connection to the U-bahn (through Landstrasse Wien Mitte station, 1 stop) to go wherever you wish.

Unique Quality: This is a high level hotel, and it offers all 5* services like newspaper in the morning, twice a day room tide up, ...
    The staff is well trained and kind. Rooms are nice and cosy and they have been fully restored in 1999. Beds are extra confortable! Also the location is very good, if you want to travel around Vienna.
    The hotel offers also all traditional leisure & business facilities such as health club, sauna, indoor swimming pool, sundeck patio, a couple of restaurants, a coffee shop, lending library, concierge, business centre, ...

I warmly suggest spending a little more and getting a club level room on the 7th floor, to enjoy the club level benefits!

We had our own car, and we parked it at Renaissance parkplace, for the price of 18 € daily.

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Renaissance Penta

I was staying in this Renaissance Penta hotel. Not exactly in the heart of the city but not far from it either. Was only 10-15 minutes to walk to the centre, and, also important, train station 3 minutes walk and easy to get to/from the airport. The room was nice and the breakfast was wonderful.

• ratherton's Profile Photo

Renaissance Penta Vienna Hotel

Part of the Marriot group, the Renaissance Penta is an excellent hotel not far from the heart of Vienna. The setting inside is quite impressive and the rooms are typical to those found in other Marriot hotels with a big comfortable bed and a good amount of space, even in the basic rooms. A very reasonable room rate considering it’s location - €116 including breakfast.

More about The Imperial Riding School Vienna, A Renaissance Hotel

Great Reception especially using points!

by clarkkr79 about Renaissance Penta Vienna

Stayed here 2 nights using points, a short 5-10 min walk at most from the nearest train station and maybe a couple miles outside of city centre, but this place was great... Just used Marriott hotel points and booked 1 room for me and my companion.... Expected nothing outside of the ordinary standard room as I was using points.. When I checked in I was very warmly received and was told not only had the upgraded the room, but also that the Wireless internet was free for me (i think it was usually 15-20 EU per 24 hrs), and as well the Minibar in the room was all free (this I couldent believe, never had a free minibar, but it was true).. Couldent believe I got such a warm reception and all the freebies using a normal amount of rewards points in the high travel summer season (Kudos to Marriott!). The Bar/Lounge area in the lobby was very nice and spacious, coffee out early in the morning as well.. Booked this instead of the Vienna Marriott and you'd be tough to convince me to switch next time.

Impeccable service...In love with the king size bed :)

by TripAdvisor Member dilafa

We have just returned from a 2 days stay in Vienna at the Renaissance
Penta Vienna Hotel and we really enjoyed our stay there. First of all it is well located and only 3mn walk from Reinweg station. This station is on the S7 line coming straight from the aeroport. The entrance is very beautiful as well as the restaurant. These are both classified as historical monuments by the UNESCO as they were part of a horse riding school. The rooms are in the modern part of the building.

Our room was really big with a king size bed and a nice large bathroom. Loads of comfortable pillows, one armchair, a large window allowing day light to come in. Huge screen TV with +30 networks (we did not really watch TV though, no time for that).

Breakfast was also included in the stay: a huge buffet with all kinds of items from muesli, to eggs, pancakes, potatoes, muffins, cheese, bacon etc...Different juices and drinks...One little drawback, one particular waitress was particularly unpleasant (maybe she was having a bad hair day?!)....Overall, I was very happy staying in this hotel particularly that we had a special -25% discount on our second night stay.

Airport to Renaissance Penta Vienna Hotel..best options?

by Abdullah10

hi VTers,
I just wonder what are the best transportations option to go to the Renaissance Penta Vienna Hotel from the Airport? and if it's the Bus..anybody knows which Bus? I'll be arriving at 7-8 in the morning.

Re: Airport to Renaissance Penta Vienna Hotel..best options?

by heksli

Hi, thats easy: take train S2 from Airport to Station "Rennweg"
takes about half an hour,
leaves from the airport about every 10 Minutes at 8 o'clock mornings.

from the station its just one block into street "Ungargasse" to your hotel :)

Comments