Kosovo Hotels

• ELear profile photo ELear
  • Reviews: 127

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Pashtriku: Impersonal, but OK

Outside it did nothing at all for me (a big, jagged, pyramid-cum-ziggurat type concrete building), but inside it isn't bad. There's an enormous entrance lobby and a largish restaurant area, which, considering there were hardly any other guests there, led me to think the Pashtriku probably hosted, or hoped to host, meetings, conferences and the like. The bar's OK (with decent beer) and some of the staff speak English. My room was a bit on the small side, but not so much so as to make me uncomfortable, there was a lift, breakfast was OK, and the only problem that cropped up was the electricity going off for a couple of hours in the night, which I'm sure wasn't the hotel's fault.

Better inside than out

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Business Travel, Road Trip
  • Written May 22, 2009

• karenelliott profile photo karenelliott
  • Reviews: 1

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel princii arberit: Good Hotel in Pristina, Kosovo

I've recently returned from a fortnights stay in this hotel. Despite the usual problems of staying in Pristina ie frequent electricity cuts, bad roads etc this hotel was excellent. The staff were extremely helpful and really wanted both me, and my family to enjoy our stay. Breakfast was excellent, and can be varied to include anything you like, just ask the waiter and he'll get you fresh fruit, as much coffee as you need etc.
Between us we stayed in 2 rooms and 1 suite, and all the accommodation was of a really decent quality. Far above our expectations. And compared to the "Grand" the hotel offered great value - with rooms around 70 euros per night. The restaurant was excellent, and although we usually dine out this was better than most places we visted in Kosovo and not the usual rip off price.
In summary - if you are going to Pristina stay here. Staff are really friendly, helpful and deserve to have people staying in this hotel. its a little bit out of the city, but taxis and minibuses are cheap and regular ( on;y take 5 minutes, maybe we were just lazy)

Indoor pool. Free internet facility ( with the only printer we found in town - don't even try and internet cafes). Excellent restaurant. Friendly staff.

• Opinion of Price: about average