Did you mean?Try your search again
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 6
Hotel Lyra (pronounced 'Lira'): Now THIS is value for money
One of my crazier episodes in life was visiting Mogilev for a date with a lady I had never met before. Alas, the date didn't work out - but it was definitely worth the journey from Minsk just to stay at the hotel Lyra. It doesn't look like anything special from the outside, but can promise you that luxurious accommodation is available for a remarkably low price. My room consisted of a spacious lounge, separate bedroom and bathroom, all decked out in modern and tasteful style. The ceiling must have been 25 feet from the floor at least, and the sense of space and comfort for $60 a night was phenomenal. (And if you want to go up to $100 for a REALLY special night, I've also seen the Presidential Suite - it's utterly amazing).
Now - if I can just remember the name of that restaurant in central Mogilev which serves fantastic food, you'll be set for a really good time in a lesser-known part of Belarus...:d).
The previous notes are an adequate description, I promise!
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- 5 Hotels in Mogilev
- Lowest price guarantee! Book your Hotel in Mogilev online www.booking.com/Mogilev-Hotels
- Hotels in Belarus
- Book Online and Save Up to 80% Now. Lowest Price Guaranteed! www.hotelscombined.com/Belarus
- Find Cheap Hotels
- Save 60% on Hotel Rooms! Comparison Shopping Made Easy. www.lowfares.com/Cheap-Hotels
- Santa Barbara CA Hotels
- Close to downtown and beaches Affordable family Vacations www.sbhotels.com/
- Cheap Hotels - 80% Off
- Cheap Hotels from €10 per night. Lowest Price Guarantee! www.besthoteloffers.net/