Rue du Premier Lanciers 10, Namur, Namur, 5000, Belgium

Booking.com Orbitz.com Expedia.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs about the same, but rated 16% higher than other 3 star hotels

• Matchello_Lulu's Profile Photo

No Alarms and No Surprises!

If you want a place to stay in Namur for a very reasonable price and, the most important thing, don't want unpleasant surprises you should try this one.

• gaechka's Profile Photo

Belgium cervis

I had to stay at cheap hostel, but it was full, so had to stay at Ibis Hotel.For me it was a bit expencive (50e)without breakfast but guy from reception made for me expulsion! nd next morring i got my FREE breakfast! If next time will visit Namur, would like to stay at this hotel again!

Unique Quality: Good room for one person. There r TV, phone, big bed for 3 persones. Clean and cosy. I liked it.

• Beckhanne's Profile Photo

Birthday in Namur

My boyfriend and I stayed one night in this hotel and it was very nice. The room we slept in wasn't very large but we thought they had made good use of the space available. The hotel was built a few years ago so it's still feels like brand new. We also enjoyed a very good breakfast with many good things to eat : croissants, chocolate-filled rolls (yummy), differents sorts of jam, you name it.

Unique Quality: The rooms are climate-controlled, pets are accepted, there is a bar and a private parking.

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo

NIGHT AGAIN!!

This is such a wellknown chain of hotels that I don't have to tell you lots and lots of details!

It is not very luxurious but very good the rooms as well as the breakfast in the morning: a lovely buffet!

You won't go hungry for the rest of the day so to speak!

The only CON (if someone would call this a CON) they are all the same, everywhere you book one and I must say that I love surprises when I book hotels..........

Unique Quality: reservations (EXPRESS): 0800 10 127 for France and 02 643 50 00 for The Netherlands.

Comments