Maria Theresiastraat 65, Leuven, Flemish Brabant, 03000, Belgium

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

• Mixed Bag

My husband and I stayed at the Binnenhof hotel for 4 days in December. The bed was comfortable; however there was no cover other than a comforter, which did not go well with the radiant heat. We would wake up each morning covered in sweat. We appreciated having our own bathroom, however the shower was so small that I could not stand in it without the shower curtain sticking to my back. I found the day desk clerk to be extremely friendly and helpful. The evening desk clerk seem to like Europeans and dislike Americans. I politely asked her if the hotel had washcloths so I could wash my face, as the room only had two towels. She replied no and after that I was obvious on her black list. The room furniture was dated, looks like it was from the 70’s. The hotel book listed drinks available at the bar, near reception desk. This was not the case. I had the unfortunately pleasure of having to ask the desk clerk for tea. Not a place I would choose to stay again.

Unique Quality: The room we stayed had a view of the roof top and office buildings. Nothing to speak of.

• Elena77's Profile Photo

Town centre hotel

Close to all the sights at the town centre and also within walking distance to the main station you will find Hotel Binnenhof. It is situated at a calm side road, but with several restaurants, cafés and shops in vicinity.
    Our room was quite spacious, clean, equipped with TV, phone and wireless internet access facility. The staff at Binnenhof was very friendly and helpful. The receptionist even re-opened the hotel bar for us at 2 am! ;) (I think he actually was quite glad for some company during his night shift!).
    We also enjoyed the breakfast buffet very much, there was a huge variety of things to choose from, including some fresh fruit which was gladly accepted! :)
    The only little problem is the lack of parking spots at Maria Theresiastraat. But the hotel therefore does have an underground car park for guests. Tickets can be obtained at the hotel reception desk.

Unique Quality: Additional features: 2 business rooms and free internet access at the lobby.

Directions: At the centre (old town) of Leuven, few hundred metres from the main station.

• JohannaKaarina's Profile Photo

Quality hotel in Leuven

I stayed in Binnenhof for a few days in July 2005. It was conveniently located quite close to the railway station and town centre. Rooms were nice and clean. Definetely extra plus was excellent breakfast! I would recommend staying in Binnenhof, if you visit Leuven.

Comments