Hotel Koffieboontje

Booking.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Satisfaction Poor

Rated 27% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

• Below Par

Pros: good location and good breakfast
    Cons: Poor rooms and unhelpful staff
    Stayed here in December 2004 Staff not great and they made you pay Upfront which is not normal for a hotel.we found out why.
    We paid for a deluxe room and my elderly parents were put in a room with a generator in the cupboard...Very noisy...Not deluxe , they refused to give us any refund they were not at all helpful once they had our money. Our room did not have any hot water but the staff refused to help.

Unique Quality: Good location and good breakfast

Directions: Near Market square

More about Hotel Koffieboontje

How to reach Brugge from Paris

by DavidAngel

Hi everybody

I´m mexican and I´m planning to go to Paris whit my girlfriend in the last week of february this year for 3 days and we want to go to Brugge for 1 night... but we don´t know how to get Brugge from Paris. Could somebody help us? We'll appreciate your answers... We are thinking in the cheapest way to go there.

Also, we´re thinking about spent a night in the Hotel Koffieboontje (near downtown or something), does somebody know that hotel? Is that a good election? what do you think?

Thanks a lot from Mexico!

Re: How to reach Brugge from Paris

by melissa_bel

Hi,
The easiest way would be to take the train from Paris to Brussels then switch to a train for Bruges. It should take between 2:30 and 3 hours to get there. You can visit www.b-rail.be, the Belgian railways website and www.thalys.com to buy your Thalys ticket. reservation has to to be made for Thalys and the sooner, the better the rate.

Re: How to reach Brugge from Paris

by plans

Hi Mexican,

Take a train fromn Paris Nord railway station tto Antwerpen en then a train or bus to Brugge. No problems.

Peter

best holiday will be booked through www.pulau-pangkor.com

Re: Re: How to reach Brugge from Paris

by chinagazer

To go from Paris to Brugge via Antwerp is outrageous: not only is a detour, but trains between Antwerp and Brugge are less frequent than trains between Brussels and Brugge.
So Melissa's suggestion is the best.
There is also the possibility Paris-Lille-Brugge. The disadvantage here is that direct trains from Lille to Brugge are not frequent. Most often you will have to change trains again in Kortrijk. So I would suggest you stick to Melissa's suggestion. It is probably the fastest because there are frequent connections.
Sorry, can't help with the hotel.
Enjoy your stay.

Thanks a lot

by DavidAngel

Thanks for your comments, they are very useful!!!

Thanks :)

Hotel koffieboontje

by fliokalinka

Dear Angel (guess that's your name),

I've been in Mexico (north, Coahuila, Piedras Negras)for a year, so I don't understand why you want to come and visit our country, because yours is much more beatiful.
:-)

But although I'm from Belgium, I've spent a holiday of one week in Bruges in Hotel Koffieboontje, and I have to say, it was really nice.
The personnel is really friendly (although I don't know if they speak Spanish or English), it is greatly situated (right in the heart of Bruges), and the rooms are really cosy.

So really, you've made a good choice.
And if you need a guide for free (depends on what periode you come): I'm a student Tourism and I'm studying in Bruges, so don't hesitate to contact me!

Abrazote para tí y tu novia!

Barbara