Pand Hotel Small Luxury Hotel Brugge

Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Costs 62% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• Ronaldi's Profile Photo

Most romantic breakfast!

We stayed 2 nights in this nice hotel. First morning we had a champagne breakfast on the four-poster bed. I must say, we missed some of the morning ;-) But the hotel is in the historical centre of Bruges, it is like you living in former times (but with all the todays luxury and comfort).

• grayfo's Profile Photo

The Pand Hotel

A former 18th-century carriage house, this is a classy family-run hotel, with rooms adorned by antiques, patterned wallpaper and Ralph Lauren fabrics. Breakfasts are prepared on the Aga.

All 26 bedrooms offer air-conditioning, internet connection, telephone, minibar, television, clock radio, DVD, safe and marble or granite bathrooms.

email info@pandhotel.com

Directions: Close to central squares.

• deadites's Profile Photo

Romantik Pandhotel

Price range is from $120 Euro (Single room) to $300 Euro, Junior Suite.

Unique Quality: I can't say enough good things about this hotel. The staff were courteous and extremely helpful.

The rooms are an absolute dream! Canopied beds, marbled bathrooms.. Luxurious accomodations at affordable prices.

'Each of the 23 rooms in the Romantik Pandhotel have been individually decorated and offers all modern comfort the discerning traveller expects. ( direct dial telephone with modem/fax connection, minibar, clock radio, remote control television, laptop safe, air-conditioning, marble bathrooms, hairdryer, magnifying mirror) The wonderful Jr Suites even have a jacuzzi as well as a CD stereo systhem and are decorated with the stunning Ralph Lauren fabrics, antiques and various excentricities.
    The rates vary according to the size,comfort and decoration of the room and include breakfast, service, taxes & VAT.
    There is a guarded parking at 75 meters from the hotel. (Cost :9 Euro/24 hrs)'

More about Pand Hotel Small Luxury Hotel Brugge

Gem of a Hotel in a Gem of a City

We recently enjoyed a 3 day break in Bruges at the Pand Hotel. the hotel is in a fantastic location, right in the centre,and near the main attractions but far enough off a main road to keep you away from the noise.Stayed in one of the Junior Suites, plenty of room, 4 poster, settee, chairs, writing desk etc. The staff were very helpful and attentive without being over bearing. Comfortable lounges to relax in. Breakfast was an experience, if you manage all of it you will be set up for the day. Do take advantage of the complementary walking tour (weekdays only), as our tour guide (Andrew) was funny and informative, and you get to see things that you would normally miss. Don't worry that the hotel doesn;t have a restaurant, lots of places to eat, great little place around the corner, Le Couvert, turn right out of the hotel, take the first right and it is at the end of the road 400yds. As the title says, Gem of a hotel in a Gem of a city

Wonderfully Romantic

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our anniversary, and it was wonderful! We stayed in one of their junior suites which are so beautifully furnished in the bedroom/lounge area, with the whirlpool bath as a great bonus!
We were treated beautifully, the staff made it a perfect stay.. So if you are looking for somewhere romantic stay here!

I would like to add that I have stayed in a large number of very good hotels and definitely rate this one highly. I have read a couple of "suspect" reviews which I can only assume are written by other hotels.

I was offended

The hotel business must be tough. The proprietor can do 90% right and 10% wrong and get a bad review. We stayed in one of their Ralph Lauren Junior Suites, which we felt was accurately represented. The Pandhotel is very nice and quite comfortable. Except for one gaff on their part, I would have only recommended that they upgrade their towels. The towels that the hotel provides are in the class of a super 8 motel (for you Europeans that is a low rent chain of motels along highways in the US). For a hotel that bills itself as luxury, it should not have such low quality towels.

The Pandhotel, however, committed two mortal sins in my book. They quoted one price and charge another and they charged for things we didn’t have. Let me explain. The hotel provides an optional breakfast. The directory in the room quotes the price at 12,50 Euros. We (2 of us) were at the hotel for three days and only ate breakfast on the last day. When we went to check-out there were three charges of 30 Euros for breakfast for a total of 90 Euros. We only had breakfast once, but were charge three times. When we brought the triple charge to their attention, they removed two of the charges. Later, I realized that not only had they charge for three breakfasts, but they had also over charged. The rate for breakfast quoted in the room was 12,50, but we were charged 15.

We would have had the breakfast anyway if we had been quoted correctly, but that isn’t the point. I do not like to be quoted one price and be charge another. And I do not like being charged for things I did not have. Those "sins" are biggies in my dealings.

One last thing, when booking, you should specify a room on the court yard as there is quite a bit of street noise in the front of the hotel.

Open fire, great service, lovely room - AMAZING BREAKFAST!

by TripAdvisor Member gingerwife

My husband and I spent two nights at the Pandhotel, and couldn't have asked for a better stay. It was my husband's birthday, and the champagne I requested was waiting for us on ice, in a beautifully decorated suite. The bathroom was gorgeous, with powerful walk in shower, spa bath and thick fluffy white robes.

The location was excellent - a very short walk to the main attractions and best restaurants. Staff were really friendly, and went out of their way to meet our requests. I noticed a previous reviewer got overcharged for breakfast - this happened to us as well, but once we pointed it out, the reception staff sorted it out with no problems. This is a minor point and does not change my perception of this wonderful hotel.

Very good choice!

We live in Europe and stay at a lot of hotels here. This was our first "luxury" hotel. It was wonderful. The staff was very nice and attentive. Breakfast, although pricey was very good! The room was beautiful - even though the bed was a big hard for our taste. The hotel is perfectly situated for touring the city. All in all, a very nice experience.

Fantastic hotel, lovely stay

My partner and myself have just had a wonderful 2 day break in Bruges, our choice of hotel the Romantik Pandhotel was an excellent choice, the staff could not been more helpful and kind. The hotel itself is very pretty and wonderfully decorated, our room which overlooked the front of the hotel was beautiful and extremely quite to the extent where we thought at one point we were the only guests there!!

Next time we go back to Bruges we WILL stay in the Pandhotel and would recommend it to anyone we know.

Thank you Pandhotel for a very lovely stay.

Carol Hammond & David Stone Inverness, Scotland.

Quaint - Brugge

by UshaM

"Just Walk"

Just walk. Everything here is picturesque. I love wandering through all the streets and narrow alleys that come out in Touristy areas. The canal's are pretty especially in summer, you take boat rides, or cycle round or walk. There is no pollution because the streets are so narrow that not many cars can enter this small town. Brugge is so small its perfect to visit just for the weekend and its so easy to get to via train, ferry or car.

"Accommodation"

There are plenty of hotels here and none are too far from anything. I stayed at the Hotel Flanders on my first visit which is was a five minute walk away from the Burg Square and was a nice hotel. The second time we went we stayed at the Hotel 't Koffieboontje which is less than a stone's throw from the Markt Square. There are tons of hotel that range from the basic to the luxiourious. I walked into the Romantik, Pand Hotel which looked expensive and absolutely divine.

"Food & Drink"

The main thing here is chips and mayo or mussels. You must try the chips from the main Markt Square right in front of the Belfry, they are divine, addictive and cheap for the size of the portion. The mayo can get sickly so may want to ask for less.

Don't forget the huge variety of beers you can try. There is one pub in particular that specialises in over 200 beers that you can try. They are all worth a go.

Comments