Warwick Barsey Hotel Brussels

381-383 Avenue Louise, (Formerly Hyatt Regency Brussels-Barsey), Brussels, 1050, Belgium
Travelocity Expedia.com Booking.com

Satisfaction Average

Costs 35% less but rated 13% lower than other 4 star hotels

More about Brussels

Moules casserole.Moules casserole.

El vino vinoEl vino vino

Petit SablonPetit Sablon

Returning to roost again!Returning to roost again!

TRANSPORTATION FROM HOTELS TO AIRPORT?

by MPMOLLER

Hello there, I am a College Professor of Music from the state of Alabama in the
USA and will be staying at the HOTEL METROPOLE for 4 nights. I need to get from the hotel to the airport for my departure flight back to the United States on the morning of March 19, 2011! Can anyone advise me what to do about getting from the Hotel to the Airport? I Thank You Very Much!
Ron Tolar

by Redang

I bet your hotel could give you the best solution,

by mccalpin

Herr Professor, you need to tell us what time your flight is...

Bill

by painterdave

My tip is for you to get SKYPE, learn how to use it and call the hotel. Skype is much cheaper for calling and you can also talk Skype to Skype user for free with video.

by tmpaca

Hotels like this have sometimes a shuttle. Have you ask them?

by yvr

Up to 4 trains an hour depart from Brussels Midi, Brussels Central and Brussels North to the airport, would suggest that all you need to do is ask at the front desk of your hotel how to get to the train station from your hotel, simple and easy, or better yet you could probably do a google search and figure the whole thing out by yourself. Now do I get an A?

by kathymof

A taxi would cost about 30 euro. Otherwise the train.

Travel Tips for Brussels

Phone Calls and Internet Connection

by johngayton

During my last trip I had to make a couple of work calls back to the UK and had initially intended using a payphone. I was at Midi railway station and the public phones there all seemed to be card-only, rather than cash. Then I noticed this place which is located on the concourse beside the exit to where the underpass bus stops are.

Friendly helpful guy, asked whether I wanted internet or phone, and telling him phone said to use any one and pay afterwards. My four calls of about three minutes each came to a total of 1.50 Euro which actually worked out cheaper than if I'd been making the same calls on a public payphone here in the UK. I even got a receipt!

So if you are around Midi and need to use a phone or the internet, search it out.

walk through the cemtre, and...

by xaver

walk through the cemtre, and when you are around Gran Place, look for a close street full of restaurants, your eyes will be happy of that, you will see the best fruits and seafood shown in front of any restaurant.

Cathedrale Sts Michel et Gudule

by Mikebb

There has been a church on this site since the 11th century. Work began on this Gothic Cathedral in 1225 and continued over a period of 300 years. The 2 front towers werte completed at the beginning of the 16th century.

The Cathedral is made of sandy limestone brought from local quarries. Fully restored and cleaned in the 1990s it now looks splendid. The twin towers can be seen from many parts of Brussels.

Located on Parvis Ste-Gudule just north of metro Gare Centrale. www.cathedralestmichel.be

St. Catharina church in Brussels

by kylian74

The first time I saw the church was in daylight, I was together with Norali a VT friend who toured me around the area of Vismarkt, Brussel where this church nearby. Actually I was more attracted to the architecture inside rather than the pink spoted at night.
The following day, I returned to the same place and took this picture, that time was dark enough to view the church in pink. My fondest memory of this place?...Hmmm, the churrus stall where I bougth my hot choco and Norali found her first taste of Churrus a typical spanish delicacy, then on the right side of the pic was a stall of belgian fries/specialties. I bought a pack of fries and shared it with Norali. The nice thing is, I am thankful to discover the place and just the next day I went back here with hubby, Kyle and my sister.

Stained glass windows

by kylian74

This one is on the left side from the altar of St. Baptist church.
Aside from those touristy spots, There are many catholic churches in the city, I believe more than five or maybe even more than ten.

Comments