Our Members Say
- Reviews: 3561
Hotel de Boecks: Brussels Town House
In a typical Brussels townhouse with a broad staircase is this little hotel. Since it is in Ixelles it is close to many nice restaurants and shops and away from the "over touristy" downtown but still with the shopping of Avenue Louise just around the corner. We stayed here when we first moved to Brussels in 1997 and by then it was great value for money but I have seen that it has since become quite expensive for its standard - perhaps it has changed owners and they want to squeeze more out of the Avenue Louise crowd.
Unique Quality: Nothing unique about it and the breakfast consisted of the usual Belgian "sandwich" baps but the rooms were nice and cosy and the staff friendly and it's hard to beat when you think that you still pay less than for the average (luxury) hotels in this area.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Ixelles
Explore the World
- Trou aux Biches
- Clubhouse Hotel
- Country Hearth Inn Elizabethtown
- Emerald Springs
- Orchidacea Resort Phuket
- Oasis Orotava Palace
- Sefton Court Hotel
- Sheraton Columbus at Capitol Square Hotel
- Neve Ilan
- Febri's Hotel & Spa
- Taranova-Villas Palmas
- Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
- Kaya Prestige
- Park Hyatt Istanbul - Macka Palas
- Ixelles: Great Rooms. Great Rates.
- Travelocity Hotel rooms at up to 50% off.
- Ixelles: Book without the gamble!
- Tingo.com If prices drop after you book, Get Money Back automatically!
- Ixelles: Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
- Ixelles: Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Ixelles: Save Up To 50% On Hotels
- ORBITZ.com Get our lowest price or get 110% back, automatically!
- Ixelles: Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
- Ixelles: Discount Hotel Rooms
- Priceline.com Book now.
- Ixelles: Book at the Official Site!
- Sofitel Get the best rate guaranteed!