Doboj Hotels

• Odiseya profile photo Odiseya
  • Reviews: 653

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Park: Attraction of Doboj

I dint stay here overnight, I live nearby. I often visit hotels cafe bar. It is nice during summer on outdoor space around hotel. There is also and big conference room where I attended seminars.

Hotel Park is actually reconstructed old Hotel Bosnia, familiar sight of Doboj.

This is a 4 star hotel with high quality service in very heart of Doboj. You can find a review online.
The hotel offer 106 modern rooms (single and double), 3 junior suites, 2 superior and presidential suite.

The one of best place to relax for example before visit arts exhibit in Artistic gallery next door and eat ice cream.

Wellness and spa, indoor pool, restaurant, free WiFi, cafe bar and restaurant and free parking space without previous reservation.

• Opinion of Price: most expensive
  • Related to: Business Travel, Luxury Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written November 9, 2013

Hotel Park Doboj

• Odiseya profile photo Odiseya
  • Reviews: 653
Hotel Integra: Good rest and food

I dint personally stay here overnight because it is about 15 minutes away by walking from my home. However, I been here in restaurant many times and in conference room as well in big wedding salon.

Hotel have a capacity of 18 rooms and 2 suits and it can be ordering a reservation online.
There restaurant have a good food. It is possible to find a review online.
The stuff very friendly and professional. During summer it is nice to rest in big open terrace.

Prices for food and wine are slightly more then average, for example coffee in Doboj is usually 1 KM (0,50 Euros) and here is 1,5 KM.

Air condition, private parking, mini bar, cable TV

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Romantic Travel and Honeymoons, Business Travel
  • Written November 9, 2013

Hotel Integra Doboj

• goga4444 profile photo goga4444
  • Reviews: 458

Bosna: The Only Hotel

I havent stayed there ( I had the best accomodation in my cousins house) , so I cant provide any more info . I think it is the only hotel in town , so you wont have much choice...

• Opinion of Price: N/A