Karamanitza 11, PO Box 73, Bansko, 2770, Bulgaria

Booking.com Hotels.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 38% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• Best Hotel in Bansko

Stayed there last January for ski holidays. This was our second time in Bansko but our first time in Premier. The hotel is really great and it stands out from the rest hotels in Bansko. The staff is really friendly and helpful. If you want great value for money and unforgettable ski holidays this is the place to stay in Bansko.

Unique Quality: Great view on the mountain, excellent spa facilities and spa therapies for every taste.

More about Bansko

LocationLocation

Lucas Van Merwijk and Drums UnitedLucas Van Merwijk and Drums United

The man himself...The man himself...

Accommodation

by skojo

Can anyone recommend accommodation in Bansko? Thanks

Re: Accommodation

by internicholas

there are many rooms for rent. i stayed in the hotel of the council of ministers, outside the town in the woods , excellent site, and cheap....below 20euro per night but no luxury!
It name is./.BAZA NA MINISTERSKI SAVET. Any taxi driver will get you there...

RE: Accommodation

by banskobulgaria

Hi there.

If you are even in Bansko again and need accommodation, you can contact us and we will try and help you.

You can contact us via our website www.banskobulgaria.co.uk

I hope this helps.

RE: Accommodation

by congo6900

hello, a freind of mine has an appartment in bansko,he is there at the moment,i can inform him you are after somewhere to stay when he returns if you would like to chat with him...regards shaun...

Re: Accommodation

by Iven

Hello, I would like to recommend you a hotel in Bansko.
Before my trip to Bulgaria the forum helps me a lot in my destination and hotel choice. Now, I would like to share my experience:
We have just turn back from Bansko. We spent amazing vacation in this resort. I am impressed by the nature, I love mountains and the specific atmosphere of the city. This was my first visit and i will be back there.
We were accommodated in Best Western FLORIMONT Hotel -Bansko. Excellent hotel. There are nice SPA center with indoor swimming pool and Turkish bath:)))). The hotel has all needed amenities-WiFi, parking and so on.

I recommend Bansko for vacation and skiing, and my compliments for Hotel Florimont!
Only the transfer from Sofia Airport to Bansko was a little long/3 hours/ but you forgot it when you get there!
Enjoy Bansko!!!

Travel Tips for Bansko

Typical tourist activities

by ger4444

As now, for some typical tourist activities you might like to do: the tourist office: it is not always open as it should be, however I am only speaking of an experience of a two days visit to Bansko, maybe the rest of the year, when I am not in Bansko, its open on regular times. They can help you however to with hotel bookings, if you have problems with finding a hotel, and with info’s on hiking. The office is situated at the Nikola Vaptsarov square. As for money-matters: you can change money at the KSV and the foreign-exchange office next to the supermarket in the Tsar Simeon street (where the KSV is also) The post-office is in the same street and there is also a bank, with an ATM (which sometimes can be not in function, at least when I tried to get money out of the machine!
If you want to find the busstation: its on the Patriarh Evtimii street (west side), near the trainstation.

Comments