Club Hotel Riu Evrika

More about Club Hotel Riu Evrika

Change of Hotels

by SarahBuggs

Hi

My Mum and I are travelling to Sunny Bech on 28th August for 1 week and we had booked to stay at Riu Helios but we have since been advised by our tour operator that due to overbooking we have been moved to Riu Evrika. We booked 4 star at Riu Helios and Riu Evrika is listed as a 3 star but our tour operator advised us they have a 4 star annex ? Is this true as I can't seem to find any information on their website regarding the mysterious 4 star annex?!

I've tried to mail the hotel but it keeps failing. We don't particularly mind staying 3 star in Riu Evrika as I believe it is a lovely hotel but I don't want to pay 4 star prices in a 3 star hotel.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarah

RE: Change of Hotels

by delcity

the room at 3 star hotel may be as nice as the room at the four star. but the 4 star hotel has something that the 3 star does not . it might be a larger pool or more places to eat or a nicer game room.if there is a price difference i would sure as for a refund.
look at your contract. in the usa or if it was a usa company they must provide a 4 star or better hotel at the price they gave you or make a refund to you. unless you contract says other wise.
check the forum and links at ( www.mybulgaria.info ) you might find some thing this way.

RE: Change of Hotels

by manevska

Hi there,

I just got back from the Sunny Beach, fab place tho. I did see some of the Rui hotels whilist I was there but I really don't recall Rui Helious. There is the Rui Helena which is a 4* and it's absolutely amazing. However the Evrika is aslo very nice at least from the outside.

Hope this helps, enjoy your holiday.

All the best!

Gay clubs or discotheques?

by ocbzleri

Me and my boyfriend are coming to Sunny beach in August, so we would like to know if there are any gay clubs, discotheques, any gay gatherings? We have already been there last year and had a great time at the nudist beach, but we haven't been to any gay place. We heard about the Lazur club, but we hope there are some more places....:))

RE: Gay clubs or discotheques?

by frozensausage

I was thinking the same thing myself.

My boyfriend and I are going to the Sunny Beach area next week, so if we find anywhere good we'll let you know :)

I believe there is a gay club behind the Lazur, but not 100% sure

RE: Gay clubs or discotheques?

by frozensausage

Having come back, I'm not sure if I can answer your question any better!

There is a gay club in Sunny Beach called Exit Mix Club. It is situated in the same building as the Golden Apple Erotic Club - and shares the same toilets.

Outside there are various guys offering peep show tickets and suchlike, so you might wonder if you've got the right place - there are a couple of bars outside.

Our main problem with Exit was the price - fair play there was no entrance fee, however, two local vodkas and coke came to 14BGN - extremely expensive compared to the 6BGN at Lazur.

The barman also didn't appear to want to give us change, instead, giving us a cocktail shot instead of change - we would liked to have had the choice of change or shooter though.

The club itself will be a disappointment if you're used to the gay clubs of Manchester, London or Brighton - the club is extremely small indeed and resembles a gay bar from Doncaster circa 1994.

Didn't actually find the gay club behind Lazur, as couldn't find any information on it - however there was other guy guys (and possibly some dykes) in Lazur, which had a cool atmosphere - and also much cheaper drinks.

RE: RE: Gay clubs or discotheques?

by ocbzleri

I've heard there is another gay club called "Next", and the location of that club and the club "Exit" you have mentioned are just the same. Are you sure you haven't been in "Next", not"Exit"?
Since I'm from Serbia, I'm not used to any gay club at all, so this will be a perfect opportunity for me 2 c it.

RE: RE: Gay clubs or discotheques?

by Hedkandiiz

Hi
You are right, as far as i know the club under the Erotic Club Golden Apple, on the same complex as the Riu Evrika is called the NEXT mix club. It opened in June, you can find a little more about it on the Bulgayria website. :-)

Comments