Kiparisite Hotel

Ropotamo RiverRopotamo River

Travel Tips for Sunny Beach

Archives 2006

by desert_princess

Regardless that there are planty of ATM machines - tonight 28 mai 2006 they all were out of order - the 2 by first investment, the one by Kuban , the one by Globus , the one by Koral hotel -I give up! hopefully they will fix them by tomorrow.... . Anyways , it is always a good idea to have cash on you , as most of the shops , clubs and restaurants do not take credit cards .
Report from the 29 mai 06 - ATM machines were in operation - got my cash :))))

27 mai 2006 - since about a week the season had started and the place is getting crowded especially with bulgarians celebrating their prom balls all night.....

14 mai 2006 - at the moment Sunny Beach is one big construction site . the only people in the resort are the construction workers - do not hurry to arrive - you'll be disappointed!The official opening is planned around the 20th of mai , but if you ask me , nothing will ready before the beginning of june. Too many hotels, restaurants and appartments are in the process of being built...This is absolute madness !! You can not double the resort's capacity from year to year!!!

for Sunny Beach Panorama shot.

03 june 2006 - It's good to be back, Sunny Beach. I met an old friend yesturday - the Python man with his Snakes and iguana...He seemed happy to see me ....said I bring him luck:))) Did horseriding on the beach at night ...Magic!!! Somehow fate takes care to keep me happy :))) Merci :)))
14 mai 2006 -Nessebar and Sunny Beach at the Black Sea photo gallery

dxdglenn (23.7.2006 г. 15:28:05): hey girl
dxdglenn (23.7.2006 г. 15:28:14): i dreamed u last night
dxdglenn (23.7.2006 г. 15:28:42): i dreamed that i came to visit u and u had a big snake in ur room and a white panther or something
dxdglenn (23.7.2006 г. 15:28:54): and u couldnt stop talking about them
dxdglenn (23.7.2006 г. 15:30:18): and i w as really happy 4 u and u coulnt stop talking about ur pets
dxdglenn (23.7.2006 г. 15:32:33): u looked really gr8 in my dream 2

29.07.2006 -
Anna D: so today...
Anna D: I was thinking of checking if there is a way I get to Istanbul by boat to go see Andreas and the town. I decided to walk on the beach until I reach the port. I have put a little black dress on , and went on my way . But. I found a windsurf school and a friend that was the owner.
Anna D: there was a guy I really like there - the son of my boss - I wasn't expecting to see him at all , and another one struggling with a surf in the water. so
Anna D: So as the good instructor I am , I went in my little black dress in the water to tell him what he was doing wrong and impress everyone
Anna D: obviously I got wet
Anna D: and he gave up anyways , so as wet as I was - decided to show everyody that I know what I am speaking - I picked a surf and went in the water with my dress .I must have been a strange sight -a girl windsurfing in a black wet dress. hehehehehe....

"Concerts 2006"

STING concert - Stadium between Sunny Beach and Nessebar 12.06.2006 20:30 !!!!

TRAVEL DEAL!!!Travel dates: 12, 19, 26 Jun & 3, 10 & 17 July 2006
a week in Bulgaria's Sunny Beach resort, for £149 per person.Departing London Gatwick on 12, 19 and 26 June, the offer includes return flights, seven nights at the 3-diamond Aurelia Hotel including breakfast, in-flight meals, ticket on departure fees and all taxes!

Comments