Kurdzhali Hotels

Our Members Say

• Ivo_K profile photo Ivo_K
  • Reviews: 162

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Perperikon: Perperikon - probably the best hotel in Kurdzhali!

I have been several days ago in Kurdzhali on a business trip and I stayed in this 3-star-hotel. I would like to share my opinion on it in order to help my fellow VT members. I noticed that some foreigners are staying there and I have heard that more are coming for the weekend probably in order to see the local attraction Perperikon (an ancient Thracian city and rock palace located 20-30 km away from Kurdzhali) after which the hotel is named.
This is the most recently built hotel in Kurdzhali (or Kurdjali as I would write it in English) and it's situated in the central part of the town. The hotel has 27 rooms with TVs, air-conditioners and minibars, an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna, fitness and an own guarded parking. Everything is new and you can see it, but somehow there is a strange contrast with the surrounding older and not very good-looking blocks of flats.
The staff has been quite friendly and kind, the only thing I didn't like is that they started cleaning the room at 10:30 am and this somehow pushed me to check out earlier.
The price of 85 BGN (about 43 Euro) for a single room per night is if you ask me a little bit expensive, but it includes also a breakfast on a block table (7:30-9:30 am), the free for the hotel guests parking and the use of the swimming pool, the sauna and the fitness.

According to me it has 3 outstanding characterics - a very new hotel that is located in the central part of Kurdzhali and has a very nice outdoor swimming pool...

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average

Arpezos hotel ***
Arpezos hotel Kardjali
Republikanska street

Kardjali city center

10 min. from the central bus station in Kardjali.

tel.: +359/361 2 88 25
fax: +359/361 2 33 13

+ Panorama bar, night bar, cocktail bar, restaurant, swimming pool (during the summer period of the year).

room types, appartments, etc.:

BB SGL single or twin for single room - $ 40

BB DBL double room - $56

BB Appartment - $70

BB = accomodation & breakfast (bed & breakfast)

Discounts: