Chiflik Hotels

Our Members Say

• mirchica profile photo mirchica
  • Reviews: 668

1 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Diva: From the group of Ehotels

Hmmm…I’m very confused what to say exactly. Well, the truth - nice hotel, clean. Good breakfast only on Saturday and Sunday, the other days you just receive a plate with some sausages and cheese. Some of the staff is friendly but some is nagging. All the SPA procedures (without massages) were included in the price but the SPA center didn’t work (in repair). Only the sauna was working but it was heating up to 58 degrees. There was a central heating but it was not warm at all.
We didn’t want to spend any money in that hotel. That is why we didn’t try the restaurant. I don’t think that I’ll go back there again. And next time I will read the reviews in the forums. I promise myself.
Hotel Diva belongs to a group of hotels(you could see them in the website) and I really hope they are not with the same conditions

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Family Travel, Spa and Resort, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written January 20, 2011
Tip Photo

• OnTheRoadGoombah profile photo OnTheRoadGoombah
  • Reviews: 63

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Venika: A Spa in the Woods

The Hotel Venika is built on a hot spring and is a pouplar spa for folks vacationing in the Balkans. The rooms are small and don't have the most comfortable beds in the world, but the hotel restaurant is superb and the hot outdoor pool will cure your ills.

While the hotel is not situated near any shopping or cultural sites, there is great hiking walking areas in the vicinity. A twenty minute drive will take you to the Troyan Monastery.

The steam coming from the hot outdoor swimming pool is a welcome sight in the winter of the Balkans.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average