Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
A good buy
I have visited Sofia many times and I have stayed at this hotel on every trip since it opened. While it is utilitarian rather than luxurious, it provides all one needs. It is clean. It's staff is friendly and helpful; most speak English. It is well located for sight-seeing and it is on a quiet street. The restaurant is good and the breakfast is enormous even by American standards. I recommend it highly.
Directions: Downtown. Near the Alexander Nefsky Cathedral
A nice modarn hotel for a great price!
their's a another nice hotel you will find in Bulgaria's capital sofia the hotel is very good for an avrage person the cost are not very high like other hotel in sofia.
Popular Hotels in Sofia
1 Gurko Street, Sofia
1 Boulevard Bulgaria, PO Box 325, Sofia
4 Narodno Sabranie Square, Sofia
Solunska Street 30, Sofia
Explore the World
- Melia Caribe Tropical
- Mandragora Hostel
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos All-Inclusive
- Fess Parker's Doubletree Resort Santa Barbara
- Georgia Palace Hotel
- Renaissance Tulsa Hotel and Convention Center
- Comfort Inn & Suites Black River Falls
- Youngs By The Sea
- American Motel
- Day Inn Angkor Resort
- Super 8 Oceanfront Daytona Beach
- Excellence Punta Cana
- VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol
- Holiday Inn Chateau Lemoyne French Quarter