Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
An excellent reasonably priced yet up to date accomodation. Hotel Niky is conveniently located 3 blocks off Vistosha Blvd, the main Blvd through Sofia.
Unique Quality: The rooms are newly updated (2004), the breakfast buffet was fresh and substantial, and the staff very kind and accomodating! Spotlessly clean in all aspects and quiet street, yet very convenient!
Paid around $40 US in December
Directions: Great Location! Can walk to everything!
A good 3 star hotel
The hotel was opened in 1992 and was renovated about 2 years ago. It is a small but comfortable hotel in the centre of the city.
What I consider as an advantage is that it is not located on a main street. Basically, it means less noise and dust :)
The hotel has a good restaurant with very nice summer garden.
The rooms are not fansy but they are clean.
The web site is in Bulgaria only.
Unique Quality: - in-room internet connection
- safe on the reception desk
- mini bar
- kitchen box
- satelite TV
Directions: Close to
- National Palace of Culture (NDK)
Popular Hotels in Sofia
1 Gurko Street, Sofia
1 Boulevard Bulgaria, PO Box 325, Sofia
4 Narodno Sabranie Square, Sofia
Solunska Street 30, Sofia
Explore the World
- Carousel Inn On The Beach
- The Orient Star Resort Lumut
- Golden Crown Paradise Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Olde Marco Island Inn and Suites
- ResortQuest Maui Hill
- Quality Inn South Tampa
- NH Royal Beach
- Sheraton Suites Key West
- Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport Hotel
- Holiday House Venice
- Cebu White Sands at Maribago Beach
- Sheraton Prague Charles Square Hotel
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio
- Quay West Suites Melbourne