Satisfaction No Data
Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
Redstar hostel Sofia
Good things about the Redstar.
2. Free use of towels
3. Free internet
4. Good hot showers
NOT so good things about the Redstar.
1. The twin private ON SUITE has no toilet or shower so it's not on suite and you pay extra for this room.
2. Breakfast is just a pastry and coffee and not muesli/cereals & french coissants as stated.
3. Private rooms DON'T have a T.V. again as stated.
4. Brand new orthopedic beds? Not in ours.
5. Travel desk with travel info - Bulgarian lady who can hardly speak English sitting at a dinning table watching T.V.
6. In the print out I've got its states the hostel has a bar/bureau de change and 24 hr reception. Nope!!
7. THEY DO HAVE BUNK BEDS.
8. A Very NOISY night club across the road which was still playing music till 05.00 hrs. OK if you like that rather than sleep
9. If you still want to stay here after all the above please book through hostelworld as they charge the same 10% booking fee as going direct to the owner.
Check this hostel out at hostelworld.com
Unique Quality: None really.
Directions: Nr Garibaldi Square.
Popular Hotels in Sofia
1 Gurko Street, Sofia
1 Boulevard Bulgaria, PO Box 325, Sofia
4 Narodno Sabranie Square, Sofia
Solunska Street 30, Sofia
Explore the World
- Inn at Loretto
- Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge
- Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health
- Palazzo Del Giglio
- Sullivans Hotel - Sydney
- Iberostar Papagayo
- Hotel Mare
- The Tremont Chicago Hotel at Magnificent Mile
- The Derby Hotel
- Tenggol Aqua Resort
- Ki-Ea Apartments
- Ohio House Motel
- Honor's Haven Resort & Spa