Value Score No Data
Good For No Data
We stayed 3 nights in Hostel Temger-M, which we had booked in advance through www.hostelworld.com. Hostel Temger-M is actually a private house, where the friendly owner rents out a few rooms to travellers.
We had booked a private twin ensuite room for 24 Euro per night. In fact it was a large apartment on the top floor of the building with three beds, a kitchenette, a bathroom, a TV, a sitting area and even a very small balcony.
Only the beds were a bit soft, but we could deal with this by putting the mattresses on the tiled floor.
Hostel Temger-M is located a 15 minutes bus ride outside of the city centre in a residential area, which gave me a good idea of how local people live in Sofia's apartment block districts.
How to get there:
There are at least 3 bus stops near the hostel. The closest is "Hadji Dimitar" which is also the terminus of trolleybus lines #2 and #4. These buses go to the city centre. The best option to get directly to the train station is to take bus #85 from the stop ul. Makgahan.
Popular Hotels in Sofia
1 Gurko Street, Sofia
1 Boulevard Bulgaria, PO Box 325, Sofia
4 Narodno Sabranie Square, Sofia
Solunska Street 30, Sofia
Explore the World
- Han She Business Hotel (Handsome Hotel)
- Tulip Inn Amsterdam Riverside
- Hotel Alay
- The Entrance Waldorf Apartment Hotel
- Magic Circus Hotel at DisneylandR Paris
- Makaranga Garden Lodge Durban
- Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort
- Moevenpick Resort Pyramids Cairo
- Staybridge Suites Malvern Great Valley
- Banff Gate Mountain Resort
- Redmont Hotel Birmingham
- Sandals Hotel
- The Prince George Hotel
- Sunny Days Palma De Mirette