Briz

Booking.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 29% less and rated 39% higher than other 3 star hotels

More about Briz

Inside the monasteryInside the monastery

Hotel Briz Golden Sands

by jdjury

Hi
I have booked for myself, wife and two children in the Hotel Briz Golden Sands August 03, has anyone ever seen / stayed at this hotel? I would be grateful for any info

cheers J D Jury

Re: Hotel Briz Golden Sands

by Teo72

Sorry, I haven't stayed in the hotel. But the resort as a whole is quite good. The info I was able to find on the web is the webpage of The Golden Sands resort with a small picture of hotel Briz (not very inspiring but you never know)
Follow the Hotels link (look under 2 stars hotels).
The blurp about Briz says that the distance from the hotel to Varna (the major seaport on the Bulgarian Black Sea) is around 18 km. The hotel apparently is situated in a small park and has 4 appartment suites, 96 double rooms (each with a balcony, but only 70 of them with a sea view), and a bar in the lobby. There is an email address provided. If you have a question you can always try emailing them - although I'm not sure how objective the answer will be:)
Hope you'll enjoy your holiday.

Re: Hotel Briz Golden Sands

by NadiaZ

I don't know about the hotel, but the Golden Sands is fun. There is women with slutty bahavior, so wach out if you are a US national. There is crooks. Beer is cheep ($.50 to $1.00), but for you they may make it as expencive as in the US. If you are from Other countries it may be easier for you. I.m Bulgarian, but I've emigrated and I find it somethimes hard in Bulgaria to get what I need. If you are careful, you will realy enjoy yourself. I guess, you've checked the hotel's website allready. Good Luck!

Re: Re: Hotel Briz Golden Sands

by jdjury

HI Teo72 + NadiaZ

Thanks for responding I have looked at web site but could not find out much about the hotel, thanks for your info, I am from the uk not the US, and I dont drink so shoudl be safe from the beer prices, thanks again for your responses.

cheers John