Value Score Poor Value
Good For Families
Yavor II (not Yavor I or Golden Yavor)
Please notice that their are 3 hotels with the name Yavor in the Golden Sands resorts (all of them next to each other). I stayed in the Yavor II. It has a 4 star rating, I guess you could compare it to a 3 star hotel in any other western European country.
The room was spacious. It was clean (not more or less then any other similar hotel) and was cleaned satifactorly every day. The air conditioning was satisfactory. I found that the staff understood me perfectly and there were no communication problems. The hotel is also situated a little bit off the main promenade so it is really nice and quite.
On the down side:
1. The hotel is a little further from the beach (5 min walk), but that's no biggie.
2. The food which people have already mentioned is not something to write home about. It isn't bad and certainly there is enough of it. However it is pretty simple and also quite repetitive and certainly isn't fancy.
3. The dining room is very busy at time and there isn't enough cutlery.
4. Acoustics. One could hear everything that was going on in the hall, in adjacent rooms and even on the roof (we were on the top floor and on our final night it was raining very noisely).
5. The pool is really nothing more then a small hole in the ground and one of it's greatest disadvantages is that is mostly shaded by trees and doesn't get much sun.
All in all I can't say I was disappointed from this hotel, especially since I already knew what I was getting into and also because it really wasn't bad and quite worth the relatively low price.
There is nothing that prevents you from using this large sunny pool at golden Yavor. The Yavor I is the oldest building, but it looks pretty similar to the Yavor II.
1. At dinner drinks are not included in the price of half-board (or full board) and you can't charge them to your room.
2. Hotels don't normally hand out towels (not even to go to the pool, beach sauna, etc...).
Unique Quality: Nothing much
Directions: Golden Sands resort, second row of hotels from the beach
More about Yavor
We are going to visit in july in hotel Golden Yavor. In brochures it is said to be very new. Can someone, who lives close to Golden Sand or some one else send some me some comments or perhaps fotos of this hotel, please. Does someone have experiences or further information of this hotel and its area?
Best regards Qsa
RE: Golden Yavor?
The Golden Yavor is VERY new...so new that it has not yet opened!!. it opens for guests this friday (June 17th)...it is located on land next to the Yavor hotel.
hope this helps
Popular Hotels in Varna
30 Bratia Shkorpil St, Varna, Varna
Petko Karavelov 40, Varna, Varna
3A Hristo Botev Blvd, (formerly Business Hotel Varna), Golden Sands, Varna
31 Primorski blvd, Varna, Varna
Explore the World
- Loews Miami Beach Hotel
- Park Tower Inn
- The Savoy Hotel
- The Grange Bracknell Hotel
- Hotel Club Tremblant
- Morritt's Tortuga Club & Resort
- Hayman Great Barrier Reef Hayman Island
- Pestana Dom Joao II
- Johnston Canyon Resort
- Disney's Newport Bay Club - Parks tickets included
- Mercure Hotel Auckland
- Golden Crown Nazareth Hotel
- Fernandina 88 Suites
- The Galvestonian