- Reviews: 5125
HOTEL EXCELSIOR: 5 STAR HOTEL, 3 STAR BEDS - DUBROVNIK
I loved my 4 night stay here and I can highly recommend this fantastic hotel. Except the beds. If you like firm mattresses, you are in luck. It was the only thing not making this a perfect hotel. The location is the BEST in Dubrovnik. You are actually a 2 minute walk outside of the hotel, just outside the walls. The hotel is to the South of the old city and it is definitely the best view of Dubrovnik. If you don’t stay here, at least walk over in the morning or evening and take photos from their massive balconies.
My stay was flawless. The room was good sized and had everything. The fridge in my room was even large enough to stuff with cheap local beer. The bathroom was massive and had separate shower and bath. The robes were as good as the towels and toiletries – awesome. There were plenty of mirrors and storage space. I even had real coat hangers. They also provided slippers as well. The room was absolutely great.
The hotel and rooms are absolutely silent at night. The staff are lovely and the facilities are fantastic. I enjoyed a lot of time in the pool complex having a nice pre-dinner swim every afternoon. I also had plenty of time in the steam room and sauna. I even got part of my body waxed in the spa. Which I regretted weeks later.
Drinks and dinning are great at the hotel. I had a few beers looking out over the old city bathed in lights at night. Definitely a romantic location.
All in all, I paid less than other hotels and enjoyed my stay thoroughly. I just had a slightly stiff back after 4 nights….
• The best views of Dubrovnik and only a 5 minute walk to the city walls
• 158 rooms and suites
• Pool, spa, gym
• Safety deposit box (free of charge), 24 hour room service, laundry/dry cleaning
• Free Wi-Fi
• Guest library
• En-suite bathroom with power shower
• Bathrobes, slippers, L’Occitane toiletries
• Mini bar, TV, telephone
• Free Wi-Fi
FOOD & DRINK
• Prora Beach Restaurant – Seafood on the beach (warmer months only)
• Satu Sushi Bar & Restaurant – recommended!
• Restaurant Salin – Breakfast (buffet), Mediterranean cuisine at night with the best views from a terrace in Dubrovnik
• Abakus Piano Bar and Restaurant – snacks and great views of the old city
• Freshwater pool, Steam room, Roman bath, Finnish sauna, 2 Jacuzzi whirlpools
• Fitness club
• Full SPA treatments including waxing
• Six multifunctional conference rooms with a capacity of 15- 650 participants
- Reviews: 6
a villa only 30 met from the sea: Villa Ana Dubrovnik
A villa at only 30 met from the sea, with a new apartments, a great garden. You can make your dinner at the garden.
Verry nice for a large group, perfect for a children. In place they are 2 restorants.
You are only at 10 min from Dubrovnik. The owner organize transfers for going at Dubrovnik at dinner, or airport....
- Reviews: 6
Apartment Gradac: LsAdriatic Dubrovnik
A verry nice apartment at only few minutes from Old Town, in the park, and near is the beach where in the morning you are alone with a see.
Apartment is with a garden, and the owners make for us once a great dinner. They comme to pick us up at the airport. View from the room is on the park and during the night is quiet.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Villa Beach Cottages
- Hotel Diana Pompei
- Great Valu Inn Odessa
- Days Inn Fox Cities
- Roop Niwas Kothi Hotel
- Discovery Inn Leeds
- Jungle Park Resort
- Citadines Place D'Italie Paris
- Penzance Backpackers
- Posada Palermo B&B
- Cabarfeidh Hotel
- Pongwe Beach Hotel
- Ibis Nuernberg Altstadt