Zavrelje 24, Mlini, 20 207, Croatia

Sunset from the Tonkovic ApartmentsSunset from the Tonkovic Apartments

Mlini

by eewaa

Hi

We're going to be staying in Mlini at the end of Sept, beginning of Oct.

I was wondering if anyone knows if the buses and ferries are all still on full timetables then, or if we'd be better off hiring a car?

Also, I think from what I can tell from the internet that there are only a few bars and restuarants in Mlini - which is great if they are still open at that time of year?

And any advice on best way to get from the airport as the travel company was quoting £80 for a private taxi transfer, which sounded a lot as I thought it was only about 10km or so from the airport?

Thanks for any help and advice.

by markat1

Hi we were in Mlini last week in september first week oct and in May and are going back last week Sep 1st week OCT. Last year all the busses were on there normal time table,the taxi boats to Dub were running as normal but the ferry's go onto there winter timetable on the 1st oct.where are you staying because we have been picked up for free by the owners of our accommodation

by eewaa

Thanks for that.

We're staying at Tonkovic Apartments. I wonder if you are too? Cos I noted on Trip Advisor that people said the owner picked them up! I'll have to try to contact him.

by markat1

hi we stayed in the Tonkovic last october and Pavo will pick you up for a small charge.TOonkovik is lovely but be warned it is at the top of a steep hill above the main road.In MAaywe stayed in the Marnic apartments and are staying here again.Last year we hired a car for 3 days day 1 Kotar day 2 Postar and day 3 we used the car to return to the airport

Comments