Posejdon

See Travelers Recommended Hotels

Tags

Beaches Family Travel Diving and Snorkeling
See Amenities

Posejdon is newly renovated and nice!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 11, 2010

HI,
I have been going diving in Korcula every summer for 3 years now. The hotel was under renovation for a long time and last August I decided to try it out and stayed there for 5 nights instead of my usual private accommodation.

The rooms are nice (especially if you have one with a great view over the town harbor), the AC is good and the service was good as well. Nothing like in the old days :)

I had half board and both the breakfast and buffet dinner were good with plenty of choices. Order your coffee from the bar, though :) Plus: They had ice cream every night :)

Unique Quality: Excellent dive center on the side :)

Renovated!

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 11, 2010

HI,

Unique Quality: Has a great dive center attached :)

Nearby Posejdon

Posejdon

• Poseidon Hotel Vela Luka

Address: Vranac bb, Vela Luka, 20270, Croatia

Amenities at Posejdon

• Restaurant
  • Free Parking

Vela Luka Travel Forum

Need advice about Vela Luka, Croatia? Visit the Travel Forum for Vela Luka and ask our Answer Gurus.

Vela Luka Travel Guide