Udovicic

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Vodice

A bit windyA bit windy

Fort at the entrance off the Sibinik channelFort at the entrance off the Sibinik channel

Rosci SlapRosci Slap

Dining areaDining area

Vodice advice

Hello

My parents have bouth an apartment in Vodice. And this summer we are gonna visit it for the first time.
I am wondering if anyone can give me any advice on what to do there? And day out's that might be fun?

an any other information that would be useful to have a good time :)

thanks

by Maxus

It depends what you want to do, if you like the outdoor stuff there are lot’s of islands to visit, hills to climb and old stuff to look at or (if it’s opening this summer) you can spend all night in the Hacienda Club and sleep all day
www.hacienda.hr

In the summer Vodice is buzzing, you'll have a fab time

by Kvamkvam

Thanks for that info. I have passed it on to my 57 year old mother. She'll love that club :)

Anyone know where you can buy a washingmachine that you can get within a week? :)

by CyberCroat

I believe any hypermarket in Sibenik is a good place to order a washing machine.

I see Ecos has a shop in Sibenik too; they sell that kind of stuff.

There must be more options, like Gorenje or Koncar stores, perhaps Jolly center in Razine (Sibenik).

Thanks for that tip :)

Travel Tips for Vodice

Typical house

by solopes

While living town, in the morning, we were surprised by the calm, in strong contrast with the lively animation in the eve. Seeing us looking so attentively through the window, the guide announced us one building as the typical Croatian house.

Don't ask me the distinctive details. He didn't explain, I didn't notice. But all the landscape and buildings seem to follow the typical look and, if it is possible to say so after such a convulsive history, the typical architecture.

Comments