Value Score Average Value
Good For Solo
A cheap hotel just by the sea
The hotel is in Hvar city, but not in the centre, it is about 1 km far from it.
From an aesthetic point of view, it is not very beautiful, but the position is wonderful: it is just by the sea, in a beautiful bay surrounded by mediterranean vegetation.
the Hotel is composed by a main building and a couple of depandances.
In the main building there is the reception, the restaurant and a beautiful terrace with a wonderful panorama on the Pakleni Otoci (Pakleni Islands).
The hotel has its own parking and its own little beach. There is also a scuba diving centre, a small bar and a small port where is possible to rent a boat.
Rooms are simple all equipped with telephone, private bathroom and a small balcony.
Unique Quality: Unique qualities are:
1) The position (not far from the centre but far enough from the caos);
2) The panorama on the Pakleni Islands;
3) The cost: is the cheapest hotel in Hvar town, if you want to spend less you have to go to the other towns of the islands such as Vrboska or Stari Grad.
(In August the most expensive week in HB costs 350 € that is 50€ a day)
Directions: Mala Grka district (After the spanish fortess go straight on and you will see the indicatins for the Hotel)
Popular Hotels in Hvar
Bankette, Hvar, Hvar
Podstine bb, Hvar
Majerovica bb, Hvar, Hvar
Hvar Harbour, Riva, Hvar, Hvar
Explore the World
- Sheraton Sharm Hotel Resort Villas
- Baguio Burnham Suites Hotel
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Miami West
- The Legacy Hotel & Meeting Centre
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Overland Park
- Eden Arms Hotel
- Astor Crowne Plaza - French Quarter New Orleans
- Friend's Inn Morgantown
- Hermes Hotel
- St Regis Resort Monarch Beach
- Best Western Sol Ipanema Hotel
- Marina Inn San Francisco
- Royal Brock Hotel and Resort
- Stamatia Hotel Ayia Napa