Hotel Bellevue Split

Satisfaction Terrible

Rated 36% lower than similarly priced 3 star hotels

• bluebug's Profile Photo

Near the water

In the high season a double room is about $100 a night or 600 kuna. My boyfriend thought 600 kuna was $60 and I was too tired to double check so we accidently spent this much staying here. It was kind of a crappy room. The air conditioning was broken and the room was really small. Some of the staff was snooty while others were nice. On the bright side it is in the perfect location right near the water so if you have an early ferry leaving in the morning this is a good spot to stay. But make sure to bring ear plugs if you stay on a Sat. night because the church bells which are about 500 ft away start ringing at about 5am.

More about Hotel Bellevue Split

hotel bellevue, splithotel bellevue, split

Booking Hotel Bellevue (Split) on internet

by chumug

Has anyone ever successfully booked this hotel via email or via their website? I had tried 3 times in the past 3-4 weeks (the first time by filling out the reservation form on their website and the other 2 by email) and have never received their reply. I know I can call them directly but just wanna know if someone happens to know if email works for making reservation. Thanks!

RE: Booking Hotel Bellevue (Split) on internet

by visitor2

I don't know about this hotel but couple of years ago I tried to make a booking over the net for a hotel in Makarska but was unable to do so. I telephoned them, made a booking, they were unable to take credit card payment over the phone so I asked a friend who was staying near to go and pay. He did, in cash. Four weeks later we turned up at the hotel - no room vacancies. When we asked to see manager, he told us that "you can't believe I would hold a room for someone booking without travel agent" When we said that he even had our money, he informed us that "he was only looking after our money until we came to Makarska and we could have it now"
Mid-August in Makarska, no hotel, suitcases and no transport- now, why would I want some hotel manager to look after my money in such circumstances?
Ende up in private rooms, lovely people but bad experiance

RE: RE: Booking Hotel Bellevue (Split) on internet

by chumug

Thanks, Visitor2.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I think it may not be the same for most of the hotels but it really gives me an alert cos' I'm trying to book some private apartments on the net in advance and most of them require deposit. I'm kind of hesitate to do so, not only because my travel plan may change but the most important I don't know them well and there is always a risk. People are good in general, I believe, but there is always bad people out there.

Comments