Radisson Blu Resort, Split

See Amenities

So Helpful.

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 23, 2014

I am so grateful to the very caring staff of this hotel, during a very stressful time.

My husband was taken off our cruise on Holland America Line " Noordam" in Split, Croatia as he had contacted phneumonia & needed to go to hospital. Whilst on board I noticed that sometimes cold air was blowing into our cabin, & I feel that is why my husband contacted phneumonia.
John was in the Doctor on Board care for approx 7 hours, and was charged $2,700.Aust.Dollars.

I had to send paper work onto our Travel Insurance & the staff emailed & faxed everything for me.
It is a beautiful hotel & it was a pity we both could not have enjoyed it together.

The hospital was used as a Military hospital during the war, & it has not had maintanance since.
So the staff Doctors & Nurses are all working under difficult circumstances. Our Doctors have praised their efforts and we are grateful for their excellent care.

So when travelling overseas take care you are covered with travel insurance, and please don't get sick on board a Holland America Line.

Bebelone.

solopes's Profile Photo

We just slept

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on September 2, 2006

The guide told us it was situated so close to the center that we could walk back there, but the bus took a long itinerary to it, and, arriving so late, we had to wait for dinner in the room.

It was too much, so, no one went out at night. In the morning, from the window, I understood that it was really close, and, more than that, we were near some beaches with an artificial look, but inviting, anyway. The problem was... Dubrovnik waiting for us. And we left, without the chance to "live" the hotel

William1982's Profile Photo

Private accomodation

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on August 18, 2004

Usually hanging around the bus and train stations, you can haggle with the old women for clean private accomodation. We teamed up with 2 Mexican guys and booked a whole apartment to ourselves, all mod cons and a balcony. The rooms come with the usual Croatian decor, cross and religious pictures.

Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Be Warned

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on March 4, 2004

Okay, so when I reached Split at 6:00 am it was dark and deserted. I didn’t have anywhere to stay and the agency wasn’t open. So when a woman approached me and offered me a room in the center for 15 euros I took her up on it. It was literally five minutes from the bus station and two minutes to the palace. Things, however, weren’t quite as good as I had hoped they would be.

Unique Quality: No heat. No space heater and no central heating. I froze to death and wound up sick. No window. Well, there was a little tiny one but it was so small that you could barely see out of it. And I had to share a bathroom (which doubled as a washing room) with the owner. That might have been because I was staying in the lone single room. Other people stayed upstairs and I think they had their own bathroom. Anyway, the heat thing bothered me the most.

Directions: right across the street from the market

FRONA's Profile Photo

Great view, great breakfast

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on December 16, 2003

Situated in lovely Mediterranean park, only 25 minutes walk from Diocletian Palace, the historic core of 1700 years old city of Split, Hotel Split is an ideal place for people who want to enjoy calm and serene accommodation and stay close to all going on in the city. Modern in its architecture Hotel Split stands to offer the best of tradition: national and international cuisine in one of two restaurants and terraces, as well as widely known Croatian hospitability.

Unique Quality: Great views, friendly staff, GOGO girls, very nice food. The best breakfast I've received when travelling!

canaglic's Profile Photo

Hotel SPLIT***

by written on March 12, 2003

Hotel has at your disposal 135 comfortable rooms and 8 spaceious suits with sea view. All rooms and suites are with balcony and air-conditioned, unified by attention of caring and superb staff.

Unique Quality: Outdoor swimming pool, hotel beach, massage parlour, sauna, gym

Directions: Only 10 minutes drive or 25 minutes walk from the historic nucleus of the city, bus and train station, and ferry boat harbour. 25 minutes drive from the Split Airport

Nearby Radisson Blu Resort, Split

• Spa
  • Suites
  • Bar / Lounge

Split Travel Forum

Need advice about Split, Croatia? Visit the Travel Forum for Split and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Split hotel reviews

Kastela
Sumica
Podrumi (Palace Substructures)
Shopping
Poljud (area and stadium)
Diocletian's Palace
Local sports
By the best door
Venetian everywhere
Things to Do
Wonderful square... I think!
Things to Do
took forever to figure out, but saved us $
Train