Put Trstenika 19, Split, 21000, Croatia

Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Costs 151% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

• solopes's Profile Photo

We just slept

The guide told us it was situated so close to the center that we could walk back there, but the bus took a long itinerary to it, and, arriving so late, we had to wait for dinner in the room.

It was too much, so, no one went out at night. In the morning, from the window, I understood that it was really close, and, more than that, we were near some beaches with an artificial look, but inviting, anyway. The problem was... Dubrovnik waiting for us. And we left, without the chance to "live" the hotel

• William1982's Profile Photo

Private accomodation

Usually hanging around the bus and train stations, you can haggle with the old women for clean private accomodation. We teamed up with 2 Mexican guys and booked a whole apartment to ourselves, all mod cons and a balcony. The rooms come with the usual Croatian decor, cross and religious pictures.

• Krumlovgirl's Profile Photo

Be Warned

Okay, so when I reached Split at 6:00 am it was dark and deserted. I didn’t have anywhere to stay and the agency wasn’t open. So when a woman approached me and offered me a room in the center for 15 euros I took her up on it. It was literally five minutes from the bus station and two minutes to the palace. Things, however, weren’t quite as good as I had hoped they would be.

Unique Quality: No heat. No space heater and no central heating. I froze to death and wound up sick. No window. Well, there was a little tiny one but it was so small that you could barely see out of it. And I had to share a bathroom (which doubled as a washing room) with the owner. That might have been because I was staying in the lone single room. Other people stayed upstairs and I think they had their own bathroom. Anyway, the heat thing bothered me the most.

Directions: right across the street from the market

• FRONA's Profile Photo

Great view, great breakfast

Situated in lovely Mediterranean park, only 25 minutes walk from Diocletian Palace, the historic core of 1700 years old city of Split, Hotel Split is an ideal place for people who want to enjoy calm and serene accommodation and stay close to all going on in the city. Modern in its architecture Hotel Split stands to offer the best of tradition: national and international cuisine in one of two restaurants and terraces, as well as widely known Croatian hospitability.

Unique Quality: Great views, friendly staff, GOGO girls, very nice food. The best breakfast I've received when travelling!

• canaglic's Profile Photo

Hotel SPLIT***

Hotel has at your disposal 135 comfortable rooms and 8 spaceious suits with sea view. All rooms and suites are with balcony and air-conditioned, unified by attention of caring and superb staff.

Unique Quality: Outdoor swimming pool, hotel beach, massage parlour, sauna, gym

Directions: Only 10 minutes drive or 25 minutes walk from the historic nucleus of the city, bus and train station, and ferry boat harbour. 25 minutes drive from the Split Airport

More about Radisson Blu Resort, Split

Hotel Split , Hotel Lavcevic

by maltese24 about Good hotel, nothing special but ok

These 2 hotels are ok, nothing special but acceptable, prices are quite reasonable. i would recommend them cause there arent many good hotels in Split. Lavcevic hotel is very clean

split

by call_me_rhia about hotel bellevue

Wonderful, perfect location - right in the heart of everything. On your doorstep there's a really nice square surrounded by columns, which - at the time I was there - was hosting a theatre festival of some sort The hotel was nice - 2 stars if i'm correct - even if not exactly luxurious (and thank goodness for it).

beach near hotel Splitbeach near hotel Split

Marjan Hotel Split

by travelbugau

Hello, does anybody know if the Marjan Hotel in Split has been refurbished as yet, or when it is due to be finished?

Re: Marjan Hotel Split

by diocletianvs

The last info that appeared in our local media was about the owner having troubles to pay to his contractors. The opening date dissapeared from their website.
Last time I was in Split (in April) it all looked pretty much like a serious construction site, and I doubt it can be finished for this summer season.

Comments